unmatched bet

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
luck7

sorry for my english ...
Say I wrote back in the L9 cell and the bet entered late and he says that the bet unmatched How can I do that the stats cell will be auto deleted to re-enters the bet???

Like I can delete the cell through VB (I know how to do it) but how do I know it is unmatched bet?
What is the indication of that? (for the auto rule)
luck7

Nobody has an answer?
sweetybt

C5 indicates if you have any unmatched bets.

Is this what you mean?

If you want to make sure no unmatched bets are left in-running why not set the Global Command in L6 to CANCEL_ALL as soon as G1 = "In-play"
luck7

the C5 cell indicate only on my unmached bets?
MarketTrader

I'm not sure I understand you here.

But sweetybt is correct. C5 shows you if there are ANY unmatched bets in the market.

There is not a way of identifying which runner has an unmatched bet as bet status is not updated to the spreadsheet if an unmatched bet then gets matched.
sweetybt

If you wanted to know which horse has unmatched bets you should be able to work this out with the P&L in column C.

What country are you from luck7? You don't need to apologise for your English, perhaps we anglos should apologise for The Engerlish
luck7

Thank you all
I managed to solve the problem with your help of course ...
Thanks for everything ...
sjoc20

Hi luck7, do you mind telling me (or anyone else for that matter) how this problem was solved (in terms of knowing which horse has an unmatched bet) please.

At the moment im trying to achieve this in a bit of a crude way as when status cell returns PLACED an unmatched could be showing in C5 which is fine but of course when two or more selections return PLACED but only 1 unmatched in C5 is where it becomes a problem.

The reason this is a problem is because although status returns PLACED the P/L cell, the amount matched cell and matched odds cell for that selection updates slightly slower than the status cell meaning i'm 'reading' the status cell as PLACED it seems as if nothing was matched for that selection. As i have it set to instantly clear the status cell upon PLACED and re-fire i need these other cells to update quicker in order to stop a bet being re-fired.

At the moment (AND A BIG PROBLEM IS IT DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK ALL THE TIME) is to clear PLACED and wait a second or two before re-firing a bet just to see if one of those other three cells update with something meaning something got matched. Anonther problem to this solution is that as i am waiting a second or two before 'reacting' then my response to the market situation/conditions are slower putting me at a disadvantage.

It's hard enough being at disadvantage for just being me and not a good trader. But this justs makes things that ever bit more difficult.

So, does anyone (or Luck7) care to help me here.

Many thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”