Is this possible with Bet Angel

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Ryan1uk

Hi,

Is this possible to do in Bet Angel. I would be betting on the each way markets on Betfair.

The very basics are I enter a Horse/Course/Time and Odds into an excel spreadsheet then Bet Angel takes that information and places the bet?

Also once the number of places has been filled it cancels all other bets on that race?

Is that something that can be done with Bet Angel.

Thanks for your time and stay safe
Ryan
CallumPerry

Yes.

Have a cell turn TRUE to trigger the BACK/LAY command.

Have another cell turn TRUE when a certain number of matched bets are matched (or a certain amount of stake = X) and this triggers a CANCEL_ALL.

Check out the User Guide for all the syntax you can use: Fill/Kill, Bet Delay, Batches, Green all etc and then structure your system however you please, just try to keep it simple would be my advice.
Ryan1uk

CallumPerry wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:17 pm
Yes.

Have a cell turn TRUE to trigger the BACK/LAY command.

Have another cell turn TRUE when a certain number of matched bets are matched (or a certain amount of stake = X) and this triggers a CANCEL_ALL.

Check out the User Guide for all the syntax you can use: Fill/Kill, Bet Delay, Batches, Green all etc and then structure your system however you please, just try to keep it simple would be my advice.
Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate it.

I better get reading then :)

Thanks again and stay safe.
CallumPerry

No worries mate, just post back in here if you are having and further difficulties :)
Ryan1uk

Been having a look around and am I right in thinking I need to create a new sheet for each race?

Thanks again :)
CallumPerry

Not necessarily. You could have a dashboard sheet which is where you would input your selections for the whole day and then a standard "Bet Angel" worksheet which looks for one of the names of your runners you have selected to be present. From here, it would identify the runner to bet on and then place some bets into the markets automatically.

Requires a bit of imagination and problem solving but with Excel, I find that you just keep thinking of solutions.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”