Excel - To Store Traded Prices

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
tambo75

Hi,

I would like to monitor a market before Go-Live for a period of time and export to Excel the current prices...

Somthing really simple with just time, back price and lay price as columns with the ability to set the time interval output to say a minute.

In Guardian you are monitoring the Market but on a football match the other night all the log showed was the suspended time and time went in play again. (Nothing matched on my bets). I would like to be able to see the history of the prices during the period.

Is it possible to output something to excel showing the traded prices at point in time even if you do not have a matched bet?

Or is it possible to amend the log to include more detail? Or even output any of the charts in Guardian that you monitor?

Thanks,
Dallas

Yes you can use a Data Capture spreadsheet, there are several ready-made ones you can download from the Betfair data section on this forum
viewforum.php?f=54

This is one of the best no-frills easy to use ones
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=2385

Or its been adapted here to run on multiple markets at once
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16014
tambo75

Thanks, will check these out.
tambo75

On the Multimarket spreadsheet...

Its great, working perfect exactly what i was looking for.

On the Data Capture Sheet i changed the yellow refresh box to 300 seconds as i wanted to lsow down the refresh for Football..

Its still updating though really quick in seconds

Do i need to amend somewhere else not just the yellow cell to make the capture at a reduced interval?

Thanks in advance...
captainbang

I have the same problem on the multi market spreadsheet, its like that yellow box doesnt work.

It seems to work off your guardian refresh rate, so if you amend your guardian refresh rate it will work fine
tambo75

Ok cheers, will make that change and give it a try.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”