Advanced automation help required please.

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Frontier

Hi,
I would be very grateful if anyone can help me or put me in touch with someone who could help me with the following, in order to automate some of my bet placements into the market. I am an Excel novice .
Example:
I will always place my first bet manually.
I have placed a LAY bet manually of £10 at odds of 15 on a correct score 0 – 0. The stake of £10 was determined by a PAYOUT of £150 (Liability £140).

1st scenario: If all the £10 LAY bet is matched then no further action is required

2nd scenario: The Lay bet is totally unmatched or partially matched and the odds drift out to say 16. I would like with a certain time period remaining before Kick Off (say 30 minutes) for the remaining unmatched bet to be cancelled and then brought forward to the 2nd back column, which would be 15.5 in this case, but making sure the total payout does not exceed £150 if the bet had been partially matched at shorter odds. With say 2 minutes reamaining any unmatched bet is brought forward to the 1st back column, again with the payout not exceeding £150 if the bet had been partially matched at the shorter odds. The bets would then be left until the market was suspended.

3rd scenario: The unmatched LAY bet (whether partially matched or not) is in the 1st or 2nd back position already with 30 mins to go before KO and with 2 mins to go is in the 1st back position in the market so can be left in the market where it is, therefore no action is required.

Being able to have flexibility to change the stated times before KO and the Payout amount would be required.

If anyone can help or suggest anything I would extremely grateful.
Hope it is not too complicated!
Thanks.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”