Clearing "Status" Cell

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
andydouce

Hi

I have a spreadsheet setup to trade in-running markets, using guardian to change the market automatically the sheet automatically gets populated when a market starts.
However if a trigger is activated on the sheet I have to manually reset the "Placed" status before the sheet will operate on future markets. What i would like to know is:

1) is there a way to reset the "Status" when a market changes. All the other information on the sheet gets cleared except status!
2) How can i automatically clear the status after the market has been suspended, so that the sheet is ready for the next market?

I have tried loading the markets into the multiple spreadsheet but can`t get it to refresh quick enough to operate in-play efficiently.

Regards
Andy
mtrend

Check here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=30

This is what I use
andydouce

Hi Many thanks but how do you activate it? automatically or via a macro/button?

Regards
mtrend

If you press ALT F11 in the sheet it opens up the VB editor, then cut & paste the script from the forum into there.

It uses Worksheet_Calculate() function which means it will basically run anytime the cell changes value.
andydouce

Hi
Thanks for info but i only want the status clearing when the race finishes.
I have setup a script so that when 2 or more runners drop below 2, lay bets @ 1.95 are placed on the runners. I want the status clearing after the race, ready for the next one.

If I clear the selection immediately the system would keep firing bets into the market whilst the >1 runner flag was still active and hence put multiple bets on.

Any help much appreciated

Andy
mtrend

Cant you set it to trigger the clear when the race = suspended ?

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”