step-by-step automatic trading bots

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
sjoc20

Hi guys,

I'm new to all this and my end goal is to create a bot (or spreadsheet if you like) that would trade a number of horse markets (poss open markets by itself) throughout the day and green up whilst I'm away from the computer before returning to it at the end of the day...(with NO in-plays, i.e. have it stop trading when market is in-play and simply move on to the next market)

I understand general programming concepts (such as IF ELSE statements) but i'm new to excel formulas.

Now, I'm wondering if anybody could point out how the structure of creating such a bot would involve, i.e ..how is their excel sheet organised and how are the formulas structured to do what they do...perhaps not necessarily the formulas themselves but pseudo code on how one could go about creating a bot and that..

1. would/could open several markets
2. place bets/lays
3. counter bet/lay
4. green up.

i suppose i'm looking for a quick step-by-step reference guide on how to create your own automatic trading bot to get me started and i suppose it would be a nice reference for others looking to get started too.

your thoughts and any help would be greatly appreciated. cheers
mtrend

Hi,

If you download the PDF manual there are samples in there, might be in the Guardian section.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”