Cancelling bets

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
nerobot

Hi,

I'm trying to create a small Excel program (using VBA) to use with bet angel, but I can't figure out how to cancel an unmatched bet.

Any help would be great.

Steven
mtrend

Fill Kill ?
nerobot

But that would not allow mw to cancel an unmatched bet that has already been placed. Unless I am mis-understanding something. If so, I would be grateful if you could give a simple example of how this could be used.

Steven
Dogmatic

Set the Global Command cell (L6) to "CANCEL_ALL".
nerobot

Thanks for the CANCEL_ALL. That will allow me to do what I want.

Incase I need it in near future, is there a way to cancel a specific bet, rather than cancelling all the bets?

Steven
Dogmatic

Not in the current version of Bet Angel. There are lots of ways in which the spreadsheet interface could be improved, but adding full details of each matched and unmatched bet, and allowing us to manipulate individual unmatched bets, is definitely high on the list - for me, anyway!
nerobot

That's a shame. Thanks for your reply, at least now I know what I can and can't do.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

After the next version of BA is out, proabably in a week or so, we will look again at the Excel interface. There are lots of things we would like to do, it's just a question of balancing resource, demands on various bits of the software and practicalities. We haven't forgotten any of these types of requests.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”