Jean Delesse - Professional Betfair trader (scam)

A place to discuss anything.
Trader_Tom

Euler wrote:
Trader_Tom wrote:Already blocked :roll:
I feel I'm missing out by not blocking you :lol:
I'm surprised you haven't already to be honest :lol:

Let me know when you want to join the not so elite club!
JollyGreen

I have a great scheme to share.

I was out walking the other day and I found a goose. That is nothing to shout about but it lays golden eggs. I need £10,000 from anyone who wants to join me. I need the money because I cannot be arsed to go and collect the golden eggs myself each day. Once you have deposited the money in my account I will reveal the location of the goose.

The rules

1. The location will not be revealed until payment has cleared
2. Please do not steal my goose

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SeaHorseRacing

JollyGreen wrote:I have a great scheme to share.

I was out walking the other day and I found a goose. That is nothing to shout about but it lays golden eggs. I need £10,000 from anyone who wants to join me. I need the money because I cannot be arsed to go and collect the golden eggs myself each day. Once you have deposited the money in my account I will reveal the location of the goose.

The rules

Very funny :lol:
Trader_Tom

The rules

I'm not falling for that one again!
Dublin_Flyer

The rules

Posts like this are the reason there should be a +1 or thumbs up option on this forum! :lol:
Euler

Another person this week on twitter who almost fell for him. Thankfully I spotted it and nipped in to warn him.
Trader_Tom

Euler wrote:Another person this week on twitter who almost fell for him. Thankfully I spotted it and nipped in to warn him.
Sad times we live in =(

I wish I had time to make several accounts to string him along and then just send him the same picture every time. I would do it for years and haunt his nightmares.

I'd also be a much worse trader :lol:

I wish there was something that could be done. Even if Betfair can't do something it would be nice for them to show a little willing.
SeaHorseRacing

Trader_Tom wrote:
Euler wrote:Another person this week on twitter who almost fell for him. Thankfully I spotted it and nipped in to warn him.
Sad times we live in =(

I wish I had time to make several accounts to string him along and then just send him the same picture every time. I would do it for years and haunt his nightmares.

I'd also be a much worse trader :lol:

I wish there was something that could be done. Even if Betfair can't do something it would be nice for them to show a little willing.
Sign his account up to every piece of spam you can find. Same with telephone numbers.

I also believe the reason why he hasnt changed his name is because its a lot of bother to do so.
Euler

Just been speaking to Caan and somebody has approached him after handing of £1k to Jean, the scam continues apace.
Trader_Tom

I really feel sorry for these people but having talked to him at length I just can't fathom how anyone could fall for it.

Maybe it's a desperation that blinds them towards it?
Dallas

Desperation and/or greed can be the only plausable reasons, its been going on so long with so many warnings now out there about this one guy (who's not even bothered about wasting time changing his ID as he's so confident of snaring another victim). People must be seeing some of these warnings or at least have alarm bells ringing when chatting with him yet still cant resist that lure and unfortunetly end up handing over there hard earned.
spreadbetting

I'd be surprised if he feels the need to change his name as his target market isn't anyone clued up with trading or likely to be on betting forums. Probably the same as the Nigerian scam emails are littered with poor grammar and spelling mistakes to whittle down your target market, keeping the same name means he's also filtered out 'timewasters' who wouldn't fall for his scam and anyone continuing to talk is likely to be gullible enough to fall for it. These people don't want to have some intellectual duel to persuade people they want the foolish and greedy.
Naffman

I saw he liked Caan's post warning everyone about himself! His contempt shows no bounds :shock:
steven1976

I just received a friend request from him on FB. I guess he must be trying to contact people that have made comments on BA BF page.
Screenshot_20170127-175248.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Caan just confirmed to me that the person mentioned a few posts up has lost her entire money by giving it to 'Jean'.

Return to “General discussion”