betfair closing

A place to discuss anything.
hussi.d

Betfair Closed in India. Can't access site on 24-01-2019.

Our Software detects that you may be accessing the Betfair website from a country that Betfair does not accept bets from. If you believe that this detection has occurred in error, please Contact us for further assistance.
Emmson

I would love to hear of a new territory that allows Betfair Exchange access, for about 10 years all I have heard is this country and that country are now out of bounds. What is wrong with people? Betfair Exchange is the most punter friendly site on the face of the earth but the net keeps closing.
ShaunWhite

Emmson wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:22 am
I would love to hear of a new territory that allows Betfair Exchange access, for about 10 years all I have heard is this country and that country are now out of bounds. What is wrong with people? Betfair Exchange is the most punter friendly site on the face of the earth but the net keeps closing.
Why should a government grant and international operator a licence if it results in a net outflow from their economy? Instead of "What's wrong with people" the question is What's wrong with capitalism? Add to that the growing fashion for goverments to be held hostage by nationalists and this is what happens. Things were so much more promising when everyone had a more favourable view on internationalism. I think the correct technical term is "the world's going tits up".
mobius

Posted this yesterday
Gambling and New Technologies
Jonathan Freedland is at Lingfield Park Racecourse to find out how new technologies transformed gambling habits in the the nineteenth century and today.
Podcast:-
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000255p
The Long View
BBC R4
You can listen on the way to/from your dayjob/bookies
;
(comment below on what hasn't changed!)
george

There are quite few reliable betfair brokers for those that live in a restricted country the only downside is u cant use the api u will have access to a website similar to the betfair one
hussi.d

There are quite few reliable betfair brokers for those that live in a restricted country the only downside is u cant use the api u will have access to a website similar to the betfair one

Please name a few.

Return to “General discussion”