Jean Delesse - Professional Betfair trader (scam)

A place to discuss anything.
Naffman

Unbelievable! :x
Euler

What's more incredible is that nobody is really bringing this to anybody's attention. You look at all the bloggers out there that could put this guy out of business, not a bloody peep. Culpable by proxy.
LeTiss

You must have contacts in BF security Peter?

This person is damaging the image of the industry, and therefore it is ultimately damaging to your business and the reputation you have worked hard to create.

If you know who within BF has the responsibility to be investigating crimes like this, then you should inform them
SeaHorseRacing

The victims need to report it to the police and the gambling commision. Betfair wil never do anything about it at a very push they will close his account.

Although we know this is a scam. However, how can you honestly prove it was a scam, I dont think you can because he probably still gambled the money anyway...
Euler

LeTiss wrote:You must have contacts in BF security Peter?

This person is damaging the image of the industry, and therefore it is ultimately damaging to your business and the reputation you have worked hard to create.

If you know who within BF has the responsibility to be investigating crimes like this, then you should inform them
People who are scammed need to complain. I can't complain on their behalf as it's on when issues are raised by people affected that they can take action.
LeTiss

Maybe put onto your various social media outlets then, for anybody who has been scammed by him to contact BF. If they do so collectively, then BF will be able to follow the trails of where the money goes
steven1976

SeaHorseRacing wrote:The victims need to report it to the police and the gambling commision. Betfair wil never do anything about it at a very push they will close his account.

Although we know this is a scam. However, how can you honestly prove it was a scam, I dont think you can because he probably still gambled the money anyway...
Reporting any financial crimes to police or fraud squad, especially if it's international is a waste of time. They have no interest to investigate and just send a standard letter after reporting it. Speaking from experience.
Euler

I just noticed when I did a search on this chaps name that he has had all the information on Google removed. See the bottom of the search page.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid ... aisse+scam
Euler

My error, spelling mistake. But I do notice his twitter account has gone, or been changed.
Naffman

It's been changed I think, can't remember to what though
Dublin_Flyer

@gerard17trader has the same pic as Jean Delesse and the same tagline: If you look for sports investement , feel free to contact me!
Dallas

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:53 pm
@gerard17trader has the same pic as Jean Delesse and the same tagline: If you look for sports investement , feel free to contact me!
I have to laugh at the words 'Manage Wallet'

The confirmed tweets and request to be a follow all seem very suspect to me and not really what you would expect to see from a honest above board trader!

It would intresting to hear if anyone has had dealings with this person to confirm for absolute certain
bigfatwinner

Dallas wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:22 pm
Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:53 pm
I have to laugh at the words 'Manage Wallet'

The confirmed tweets and request to be a follow all seem very suspect to me and not really what you would expect to see from a honest above board trader!

It would intresting to hear if anyone has had dealings with this person to confirm for absolute certain
Yes sounds like that's definitely him! At least people know Googling Jean Delesse and @gerard17trader will know it's a scam. He tried to con some Russian guy a few months ago but that guy found all the messages here and told him to fxxk off!! Looks like his days of being a scammer are over. And Google will never delete this even if he requested it since they will know it's a scam.
Berts Certs

Euler wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:55 pm
It's probably a scam, I've done a general video on this sort of thing, though it's not ready for release. It will be in the next week or so.
I don't think there is any probably about it, as someone else said, if he has a great system why spend time recruiting on FB...
LeTiss

It looks like he's back on twitter - Gerard trader @sportstrade2017

Return to “General discussion”