Jean Delesse - Professional Betfair trader (scam)

A place to discuss anything.
Dublin_Flyer

@gerard17trader has the same pic as Jean Delesse and the same tagline: If you look for sports investement , feel free to contact me!
Dallas

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:53 pm
@gerard17trader has the same pic as Jean Delesse and the same tagline: If you look for sports investement , feel free to contact me!
I have to laugh at the words 'Manage Wallet'

The confirmed tweets and request to be a follow all seem very suspect to me and not really what you would expect to see from a honest above board trader!

It would intresting to hear if anyone has had dealings with this person to confirm for absolute certain
bigfatwinner

Dallas wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:22 pm
Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:53 pm
I have to laugh at the words 'Manage Wallet'

The confirmed tweets and request to be a follow all seem very suspect to me and not really what you would expect to see from a honest above board trader!

It would intresting to hear if anyone has had dealings with this person to confirm for absolute certain
Yes sounds like that's definitely him! At least people know Googling Jean Delesse and @gerard17trader will know it's a scam. He tried to con some Russian guy a few months ago but that guy found all the messages here and told him to fxxk off!! Looks like his days of being a scammer are over. And Google will never delete this even if he requested it since they will know it's a scam.
Berts Certs

Euler wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:55 pm
It's probably a scam, I've done a general video on this sort of thing, though it's not ready for release. It will be in the next week or so.
I don't think there is any probably about it, as someone else said, if he has a great system why spend time recruiting on FB...
LeTiss

It looks like he's back on twitter - Gerard trader @sportstrade2017
Dallas

LeTiss wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:41 pm
It looks like he's back on twitter - Gerard trader @sportstrade2017
A few days ago he said

"I am finally back after a long break of 6 month"

I could think of one or two other things that could mean!
LeTiss

I'm assuming he's not been doing porridge, Dallas?

I didn't think he was ever caught, unless he was serving time for other offences
Dallas

Looks like there is some hope, he appears to have had this account suspended already!

hopefully, it will continue to happen with each new one he tries to open
bigfatwinner

So the scammer is back? Lol.

Surely he can't manage to cheat anyone else.

Where can I contact him so I can string him along?
BrianS

@Gerardtrader81 now deleted and seems to have become @TradingTennis.
Same profile, same posts.
He tried to approach me. After I saw his P/L all I thought was why the ***k would you be on here with that type of cash?
Simple enough to report the scam and move on.
Now if Mr P Webb would like to trade for me then that's different :lol: :lol:
LeTiss

He followed me when he was gerard, but I sent someone else a tweet including him. He then blocked me :lol:

This is why the shitbag gets away with it - anyone who cottons on to him gets blocked, leaving him searching for the vulnerable
Troy Steel

BrianS wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 9:37 pm
@Gerardtrader81 now deleted and seems to have become @TradingTennis.
Same profile, same posts.
He tried to approach me. After I saw his P/L all I thought was why the ***k would you be on here with that type of cash?
Simple enough to report the scam and move on.
Now if Mr P Webb would like to trade for me then that's different :lol: :lol:

I got followed by Gerard Trader on Twitter a few weeks ago. After reading your post I now see he's changed his handle to @tradingtennis.

As soon as I looked at his profile it struck me as odd because he has a few followers and thousands of likes, yet almost no comments on any of his seemingly-too-good-to-be-true screenshots. None. Not even calling him out on it.

I actually engaged in a conversation with him, starting with asking what software he used in his screenshots, as I'd never seen it. He said it was his "own platform linked to Betfair" after looking around for a while I'm pretty sure it's this:

http://www.zd8881.com/#/

which I've never heard of. So I thought that was a bit odd.

He then chatted (pretty much verbatim) about the same offer I've now seen others mentioning: Mainly tennis, pre-live, courtside, wallet management (sure), doubling monthly investment, all achieved by setting up a Neteller account, funding it, he trades with the funds and then takes 35%. I just ended the chat and left it there.

Just thought I'd share.
LeTiss

Did he not pursue you after that initial chat?

You're right by the way, that's him - I'm blocked from seeing his tweets or activity
leewillo75

same here .... I'm pretty much new to Twitter and he followed me and then sent me a dm re would I be interested in joining him. same scenario netteller double money 35% commission

Straight away thought oh he we go so engaged him for a bit he soon went away when I asked well if u are making 15k a week why do u need 10k of mine just reinvest your own profits

total scam
Euler

Screenshot with "Gerard Rafinon" as the account holder - https://twitter.com/TennisTrading20

Return to “General discussion”