Betfair Premium Charge Calculator

A place to discuss anything.
wearthefoxhat

tees wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:57 pm
I don't follow form on horse-racing but I tried dutching the field at most of this afternoons races to get a feel for it. £25 stakes per race at 2, 3 or 4 ticks above current back odds for all runners about 10 mins before the off. Some races I filled completely for a quid or two profit. Most races got filled about 60-70%. Didn't let any bets go in-running. Ended up with a £15 profit - woohoo!! Ok, not very scientific and you miss the steamers and drifters but it's surprising what you learn from watching these markets. I wanted to checked points statement afterwards. 0 or single figure points for each race - so not much adding to commission and implied comms.

Without giving your system away what stakes do you use for dutching?
Think this should of been on the dutching thread, :)

Nice work though, in my view dutching is under estimated, now with BA pro, the tools are there to pull together consistent profit over time.
Derek27

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:03 am
tees wrote:
I don't follow form on horse-racing but I tried dutching the field at most of this afternoons races to get a feel for it. £25 stakes per race at 2, 3 or 4 ticks above current back odds for all runners about 10 mins before the off. Some races I filled completely for a quid or two profit. Most races got filled about 60-70%. Didn't let any bets go in-running. Ended up with a £15 profit - woohoo!! Ok, not very scientific and you miss the steamers and drifters but it's surprising what you learn from watching these markets. I wanted to checked points statement afterwards. 0 or single figure points for each race - so not much adding to commission and implied comms.

Nice work though, in my view dutching is under estimated, now with BA pro, the tools are there to pull together consistent profit over time.
You're replying to a post that's two years old, before the dutching thread was created. :)
wearthefoxhat

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:14 am
wearthefoxhat wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:03 am
tees wrote:

You're replying to a post that's two years old, before the dutching thread was created. :)
Holy moly... :lol:

Return to “General discussion”