BA not shutting down

A place to discuss anything.
LeTiss

Over the past week or so, I keep getting a message advising me that BA is already running & do I wish to run 2 versions

It's only when I start the task manager I notice BA running along in the background

Why is this?

I never used to get this problem - has anyone else had similar issues?
enzabella2009

yes..same problem here. and many more issues, but seems like if I post something like I recieve responses like I am the only 1 having those issues with the software and most of the time with betfair..you should ask BA support surely they know whats about.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

LeTiss, if you drop a note to support we can see if we can narrow down the cause. There is usually an underlying explanation with these things.
PeterLe

BA - BA Support, would be interested in seeing what conclusion you came to..
I've had this in the past and still religiously open task manager each morning to check if there are any rogue processes running...
Just interested more than anything..
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We can't replicate the problem at the offices, so it's important that if you are having this issue that you contact support and we can try and work out why it occurs for some people and not others. We run 5/6 copies of Bet Angel everyday on lots of markets so it's unusual to not be able to replicate an issue. If you are seeing it on a regular basis get in touch so we can see what could be causing it.

Return to “General discussion”