Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:05 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:42 pm
Naffman wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:12 pm
https://www.racingpost.com/news/news/re ... orm/323998

Makes me sick

Proves people can still be bought
Are you no longer a Hull City fan Naffman? You've changed your avatar think i need a change to,

Nothing to do with possible relegation I hope?
We are staying up no problem

We have the mighty Adkins at the helm after all ;)
Got it......you changed from the club crest to someone representing the skill level of Adkins ;)
Naffman

Hahaha!! :lol:

We are so hit and miss at the minute - win against Norwich and Ipswich then get thrashed by Birmingham :roll:

Anyway looks like you lot will be joining us soon ;)
Naffman

I'm sorry but I'm getting really sick of seeing races being delayed 5-10 minutes because horses don't want to go into to the stalls

Surely a trainers job is to make sure a horse can safely enter the stalls and be as relaxed as possible whilst in there so the race can go off near the official off time as well as not affecting any other horses already in the gates

It seems there is absolutely no emphasis on trainers rectifying this issue and its about time they get fined if it continues to happen
ShaunWhite

If they do it too often they have to go for a stalls test I think. No pass no runs, that seems to be strict enough.
SeaHorseRacing

Naffman wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:57 pm
I'm sorry but I'm getting really sick of seeing races being delayed 5-10 minutes because horses don't want to go into to the stalls

Surely a trainers job is to make sure a horse can safely enter the stalls and be as relaxed as possible whilst in there so the race can go off near the official off time as well as not affecting any other horses already in the gates

It seems there is absolutely no emphasis on trainers rectifying this issue and its about time they get fined if it continues to happen
Argued this so many times. We need trial races and horses who don't load in a reasonable time don't get to race until proven, I also believe it will make fewer non-triers.
Kafkaesque

We're all here because of a "business" centered around money, but this just gets me, to the point of seeking out this thread (thank God I don't use social media and could rant there!). I'm generally okay with people coming in to money spending it however they see fit, even if I don't agree (and think they should use their status to affect positive change, partly, instead) but this one has my stomach turning. As well as checking it isn't April 1st.

150k for a f***ing key. Get over yourself!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... 0-12387064
Korattt

eBay buyers, "No Returns Accepted", 2 days later.. "I need to return this item", "Local collection not possible", Question: "I know you state in your listing about not being able to collect but I live (nowhere near you) close by and wondered if could collect it if I win the auction?"
trader44

joggers who keep jogging at trafifc lights ,why oh why .just have a rest until it goes on green it wont harm you :evil:
Cards37

trader44 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:53 am
joggers who keep jogging at trafifc lights ,why oh why .just have a rest until it goes on green it wont harm you :evil:
Gotta keep that heart rate up! :)
Derek27

trader44 wrote:
You think you got something to rant about?

I was just getting ready to start US trading when my neighbour lost all power due to what I think is a faulty meter, so I had to entertain her for two hours while her mother called round to pick her up, and that was the end of my US trading. :(

Saving grace is that Randwick and Caulfield start at 3:00. :D
Derek27

trader44 wrote:
I don't know why other joggers do it, but when I've run a long distance and I'm forced to stop for 30 seconds it feels a bit uncomfortable when I start running again.

But instead of making a pratt of myself and running on the spot while waiting to cross a road I just plan a route that doesn't cross main roads. 8-)
Kafkaesque

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:00 am
trader44 wrote:
You think you got something to rant about?

I was just getting ready to start US trading when my neighbour lost all power due to what I think is a faulty meter, so I had to entertain her for two hours while her mother called round to pick her up, and that was the end of my US trading. :(

Saving grace is that Randwick and Caulfield start at 3:00. :D
.........Hidden brag...................

I just got some, and I lasted two hours :lol: ;)

....................But I would still rather trade :roll:
trader44

:lol:
northbound

Kafkaesque wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:53 am
Derek27 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:00 am
I was just getting ready to start US trading when my neighbour lost all power due to what I think is a faulty meter, so I had to entertain her for two hours...
.........Hidden brag...................

I just got some, and I lasted two hours :lol: ;)

....................But I would still rather trade :roll:
Or maybe...

I just got some, then I had to listen to her talking for two hours.

No wonder I would still rather trade :D
Derek27

I let her use my freezer to keep her food frozen, so she'll be back when power's restored. ;)

Return to “General discussion”