RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
jimibt

(re late night rambles on previous page, last night!!)

as we already knew, whisky, coke and late nights definitely don't fare well when a keyboard is at arms reach!! :D
iambic_pentameter

jimibt wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:48 am
(re late night rambles on previous page, last night!!)

as we already knew, whisky, coke and late nights definitely don't fare well when a keyboard is at arms reach!! :D
:mrgreen:
Derek27

Three weeks without anyone ranting, that must be a record!

The cat popped into the litter tray while I was shaving and started digging, as they usually do. Then she started digging more violently, kicking the litter onto the bathroom floor. I thought fair enough, if that's what she needs to do before doing her business so be it, I'll just get the dustpan and brush out when I finish shaving.

And then she buggers off without even using it! :evil:
Kafkaesque

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:58 am

The cat popped into the litter tray while I was shaving and started digging, as they usually do. Then she started digging more violently, kicking the litter onto the bathroom floor. I thought fair enough, if that's what she needs to do before doing her business so be it, I'll just get the dustpan and brush out when I finish shaving.

Here's the brilliant Sean Lock to explain how I feel about your issue, and also giving you a perfectly valid solution :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va0w0ho0okQ&t=12m5s
Derek27

Kafkaesque wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:08 am
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:58 am

Here's the brilliant Sean Lock to explain how I feel about your issue, and also giving you a perfectly valid solution :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va0w0ho0okQ&t=12m5s
Thanks. Unfortunately the video contains content from Channel 4 and it's been blocked in the UK on copyright grounds.
Derek27

:lol: Got round it with VPN.

(That Rachael is a sexy bird!)
ShaunWhite

Had my car insurance renewal today. As usual it had gone up and there was an additional £20 renewal fee on top. Cheeky %^@*£

Then to add insult to injury, I went on compare the market, and the cheapest quote was from Saga !!! ffs I'm not that old.
Derek27

Cooked a roast pork joint, with roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, Yorkshire pudding, mint sauce & gravy. And now I don't have time to eat it!!
Derek27

Forgot to mention the stuffing!
Kafkaesque

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:22 am
Cooked a roast pork joint, with roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, Yorkshire pudding, mint sauce & gravy. And now I don't have time to eat it!!
I'll bite :lol:

What are you doing cooking that sort of thing in the middle of the night? I thought, I was the only one that weird ;)

You don't have time to eat it, but find the time to post in this thread?

Actually post twice!

And a third time in the Aussie racing thread!

I'd venture that time isn't your issue, but your prioritizing of it ;) You are allowed to close down this world wide web thing for a few hours, and dare I say miss a race or two :shock:
Derek27

Got the food down my gob now. Unfortunately, I can't eat as quickly as I can type, and switching off my computer won't make pork cook any quicker. :)

Pre Australia is the best time for me to have my main meal. I don't mind missing the odd race, but not one at Randwick. :D
SeaHorseRacing

Been banned from another forum. :lol:

Theukbettingforrum. Don’t waste your time, I did nothing wrong at all.
LeTiss

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:11 am

Strange - you must have said something?!

I must admit, it doesn't take much for some moderators - I'm banned by the SaintsWeb Forum
SeaHorseRacing

LeTiss wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:36 am
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:11 am

Strange - you must have said something?!

I must admit, it doesn't take much for some moderators - I'm banned by the SaintsWeb Forum
I was sharing system ideas.. 0 abuse and people were interacting with me...

Madness!

Why are you banned from the saints forum 😂😂

One thing I can say though there appears to be too many damn Snowflakes theses days. I have the upmost respect for the patience and open debate betangel allow and is probably one of the most busiest forums because of it.

Anyon from that side come here and discuss.
Wolf1877

LeTiss wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:36 am
I'm off to Molineux today Le Tiss hoping our boys can give you something to rant about.

P.S. I'm not offering any live facetime updates for traders.

Return to “General discussion”