RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

Got the food down my gob now. Unfortunately, I can't eat as quickly as I can type, and switching off my computer won't make pork cook any quicker. :)

Pre Australia is the best time for me to have my main meal. I don't mind missing the odd race, but not one at Randwick. :D
SeaHorseRacing

Been banned from another forum. :lol:

Theukbettingforrum. Don’t waste your time, I did nothing wrong at all.
LeTiss

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:11 am

Strange - you must have said something?!

I must admit, it doesn't take much for some moderators - I'm banned by the SaintsWeb Forum
SeaHorseRacing

LeTiss wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:36 am
SeaHorseRacing wrote:

I must admit, it doesn't take much for some moderators - I'm banned by the SaintsWeb Forum
I was sharing system ideas.. 0 abuse and people were interacting with me...

Madness!

Why are you banned from the saints forum 😂😂

One thing I can say though there appears to be too many damn Snowflakes theses days. I have the upmost respect for the patience and open debate betangel allow and is probably one of the most busiest forums because of it.

Anyon from that side come here and discuss.
Wolf1877

LeTiss wrote:
I'm off to Molineux today Le Tiss hoping our boys can give you something to rant about.

P.S. I'm not offering any live facetime updates for traders.
LeTiss

Wolf1877 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:29 am
LeTiss wrote:
I'm off to Molineux today Le Tiss hoping our boys can give you something to rant about.

I fancy your chances more than ours to be honest
LeTiss

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:57 am
It was bloody ages ago. It was by a moderator called Arizona. Back in the days of Saints4Ever under Keith Legg, you had some proper hilarity on there. Then the internet started getting serious and forum moderators were constantly worried about comments that could be deemed libellous. I was one of the old posters that fell foul of these new guidelines :lol:

I used to post under the name 'Dicko'
bobs71

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
LeTiss wrote:
SeaHorseRacing wrote:

Madness!

One thing I can say though there appears to be too many damn Snowflakes theses days. I have the upmost respect for the patience and open debate betangel allow and is probably one of the most busiest forums because of it.

Seahorse - That "forum" has become Racing and betting's equivalent of Royston Vasey and the small group of League Of Gentleman types are a strange bunch indeed - I would not lose any sleep over it. The self styled "Speed Gurus" there have no clue and their figures are rudimentary at best as has been shown by one of them who calculates a running total on a daily basis - you would think he would have gotten the message by now or tried something else , as copying another members(who copied the Racing Post's Topspeed) already flawed method was never going to cut it - while the VDW mob are still discussing races that "imposter" put in his books from 1985 , looking for "keys" and "missing links" and still hanging on every word of that fraudsters books - then there are the few who have passed themselves off as "professional punters" (You know who you are!!) - yet their methods and words show a distinct lack of understanding of the modern game and ask more questions than offer up anything worthwhile - when they do decide to contribute , it is usually some spiel from past threads as "Examples" or the same old garbage that has been proven time and again does not work. One of them (particularly nasty with comments and bullying) has a thread where every horse he tips is under 8-11 - don't think i have seen bigger and can go as low as 1-12 - he actually posts these up with his "research" , as if they were hard to find in the first place - i think i counted 20 "well dones" on a 1-4 shot once.
A strange place indeed what with the "secret club" (just more of the same drivel) and then the "secret secret second club" - of course these are invitational - The word forum and everything it stands for has no place in that site's name.
The best punting/horseracing forums are in the US - Pace Advantage (there are many professionals/industry types posting intelligent content there) , Australia had a good one years ago - Ausrace and even the late , great Alan Woods would join in there and recruited a few members to his "team" but sadly it is no more.
Tenable

Kafkaesque wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:07 am
Derek27 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:22 am
Cooked a roast pork joint, with roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, Yorkshire pudding, mint sauce & gravy. And now I don't have time to eat it!!
I'll bite :lol:

What are you doing cooking that sort of thing in the middle of the night? I thought, I was the only one that weird ;)

You don't have time to eat it, but find the time to post in this thread?

Actually post twice!

And a third time in the Aussie racing thread!

I'd venture that time isn't your issue, but your prioritizing of it ;) You are allowed to close down this world wide web thing for a few hours, and dare I say miss a race or two :shock:
You remind me of my teenage daughter,,, she is on her phone and facebook every waking minute posting what shes eating,,, whats shes watching,,, where shes going,,, where shes been
CallumPerry

Wolf1877 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:29 am
LeTiss wrote:

Welcome! Always happy to have another wolf come back home to the pack ;) Gold and black is where it's at. Should be a good game today, I'll be there in the south bank trying to aim a pie off your head if you're anywhere close :lol:
SeaHorseRacing

bobs71 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:07 am
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
LeTiss wrote:

Madness!

Seahorse - That "forum" has become Racing and betting's equivalent of Royston Vasey and the small group of League Of Gentleman types are a strange bunch indeed - I would not lose any sleep over it. The self styled "Speed Gurus" there have no clue and their figures are rudimentary at best as has been shown by one of them who calculates a running total on a daily basis - you would think he would have gotten the message by now or tried something else , as copying another members(who copied the Racing Post's Topspeed) already flawed method was never going to cut it - while the VDW mob are still discussing races that "imposter" put in his books from 1985 , looking for "keys" and "missing links" and still hanging on every word of that fraudsters books - then there are the few who have passed themselves off as "professional punters" (You know who you are!!) - yet their methods and words show a distinct lack of understanding of the modern game and ask more questions than offer up anything worthwhile - when they do decide to contribute , it is usually some spiel from past threads as "Examples" or the same old garbage that has been proven time and again does not work. One of them (particularly nasty with comments and bullying) has a thread where every horse he tips is under 8-11 - don't think i have seen bigger and can go as low as 1-12 - he actually posts these up with his "research" , as if they were hard to find in the first place - i think i counted 20 "well dones" on a 1-4 shot once.
A strange place indeed what with the "secret club" (just more of the same drivel) and then the "secret secret second club" - of course these are invitational - The word forum and everything it stands for has no place in that site's name.
The best punting/horseracing forums are in the US - Pace Advantage (there are many professionals/industry types posting intelligent content there) , Australia had a good one years ago - Ausrace and even the late , great Alan Woods would join in there and recruited a few members to his "team" but sadly it is no more.
Thanks for that Bob71.

Yes I agree but I thought joining racing forums particularly the one in question would be a good place to discuss rather than bombarding a trading forum.

I registered with Pace Advantage some time ago... still awaiting moderation to be approved after confirming my email.

Such a shame, I open to all ideas but they don’t seem to be.
Wolf1877

CallumPerry wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:46 am
Welcome! Always happy to have another wolf come back home to the pack ;) Gold and black is where it's at. Should be a good game today, I'll be there in the south bank trying to aim a pie off your head if you're anywhere close :lol:
Uncomfortably close by the sound of it. You'll be able to spot me easy. I'll be the one singing Nuno had a dream.
bennyboy351

Hi guys,
I got this email earlier today and as you will see from its content, my money worries will soon be over!

I know Peter Webb knows Warren Buffet - but I didn't think Peter would be so kind as to put in a good word for me. ;)

Enjoy. :D

You have been gifted $1.5 MILLION USD in 2018 Donation Funds.
Contact us at this email for your claim: (
[email protected] )

I hope this information reaches to you well as I know you will be
curious to know why how I selected you to receive a cash sum of
$1,500,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, I
Mr.Warren Edward Buffett and my wife Susan American business
magnate investor and philanthropist. Am the most successful
investor in the world today and Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway,I
and my wife Susan mapping out this donation funds every Year to
20 countries all over the world where our company is been located
in the world.

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $1.5,000,000,00 USD to
you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 20 lucky
individuals all over the world from our $16.5 Billion Usd I and
My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and
searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your
profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my
wife and I have decided to make sure this is put on the internet
for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at
Colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was
a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have
decided to do one thing I promised her forever. as you could see
from the web page above, am not getting any younger and you can
imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire
Investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our
Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family
members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of
our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the
local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro
where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other
organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's
and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout
bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the
entire sum to our self for the remaining days because I am sick
and am writing you from hospital computer because I don't know
when I will die. To facilitate the payment process of the funds
($1,500,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you
are to send us

your full names.................
your contact address.....................
your personal telephone number...............
your Date of birth............................
your Marital Status............................
your Occupation................................

So that I can forward your payment information to you
immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money
wisely and judiciously over there in your country. Please, you
have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in
your region, help as many you can help once you have this money
in your personal account because that is the only objective of
donating this money to you in the first place. I like to re-
assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be
involved in any fraudulent act and will never be.

Use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people
this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife
happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have
too much to give away as I only have a few months left on earth.
I will advise you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not
to lose this great opportunity which millions of people are
trying to entangle but the chances just couldn't come for them
because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they
don't know how it works, and have never seen such before. Thank
you for accepting our offer,

Best Regards,
Mr.Warren Edward Buffett Billionaire investor
CEO:Berkshire Hathaway
https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outl ... reserved=0

Anyone remeber the old Tony Hancock 'The Radio Ham' - the bit where he says 'It are not raining here also?' LOL They must think we came down with the last shower!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
SeaHorseRacing

Wow. How many idiots will respond. I bet a few. :lol:
bennyboy351

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:55 pm
Wow. How many idiots will respond. I bet a few. :lol:
To be honest, it annoys me, because somewhere, someone WILL be desperate enough to reply........ :evil:

Return to “General discussion”