RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
scribbles

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:29 pm
scribbles wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:16 am
Was Churchill pro immigration?
If you arrived in a Messerschmitt 109 then no, otherwise yes, very much so.

Although estimates vary, between 1945 and 1951 we became home to around 1/2 million new citizens. He was also the architect of the 1947 Resettlement Act.
So predominantly, 'white' European (non muslim) immigrants borne out of (justified) sympathy for a country ravaged by the Germans during the war?

What were Churchills collective thoughts on Islam, or on the justification of imperialist rule in India / Africa?
Last edited by scribbles on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShaunWhite

Mr Undercover wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:02 pm
ruthlessimon wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:50 pm
I think we're all forgetting the biggest shock of the night. Mr. fish finger got 300 votes :D
with only 249 votes the electoriate of Maidenhead have missed a great opportunity, mr Buckethead I feel has a lot to offer the brexit negotiation.
Sadly Lord Buckethead to give him his proper name, shouldn't have been allowed to stand as a candidate. It's a great loss. :(
His helmet also counts as 'face covering' which is, let's just say, 'controversial'. ;)

[copy/paste]
Certain groups of people are not allowed to stand, these include:
Members of the police forces
Members of the armed forces
Civil servants, judges and peers who sit and can vote in the House of Lords
People who are subject to a bankruptcy restrictions order or a debt relief restrictions order in England, Wales or Northern Ireland
People who have been adjudged bankrupt in Northern Ireland
People who have had their estate confiscated (sequestrated) in Scotland
trader44

my mate had brown f**king bread with his bacon sandwich yesterday in a posh coffee shop we were in ,he said he was being healthy , come on brown bread now with bacon , the countrys going to the dogs i tell ya :oops:
Mr Undercover

trader44 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:21 pm
my mate had brown f**king bread with his bacon sandwich yesterday in a posh coffee shop we were in ,he said he was being healthy , come on brown bread now with bacon , the countrys going to the dogs i tell ya :oops:
Good lord that's outrageous! unreasonable people like this eventually start trying to persuade you to vote Labour and other perverted ideas so i'd be on your guard.
SeaHorseRacing

When the F are England going to learn from their mistakes. You cant win a game from keeping the ball. Every team we play teams know to park a bus and wait for the opportunity's. We lose every game the same.
jimibt

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:51 pm
When the F are England going to learn from their mistakes. You cant win a game from keeping the ball. Every team we play teams know to park a bus and wait for the opportunity's. We lose every game the same.
scottish, so pretty pleased about our fluke result -lol
cybernet69

Batman died. :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

The Batman :( Everyone else who tried to play the part were just jokers.

That show made a lasting impression on my young mind.
batman1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mjmorris335

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:01 am
The Batman :( Everyone else who tried to play the part were just jokers.

That show made a lasting impression on my young mind.

batman1.jpg
All time classic line:

"Catwoman, you give me curious stirrings in my utility belt..."

Mike
ruthlessimon

One/a couple of the comments on Pete's latest vid drove me up the wall.

The arrogance really got to me.. this is a guy who's been trading longer than they probably knew what an exchange was. Any video Peter uploads, is absolute gold - why these people knock & complain astounds me. They need to shut their big gobs, can their egos & learn.
SeaHorseRacing

Peters videos are very good but what makes him far better then the rest is his nice diction and gently voice. No offence to other traders but Peter actually speaks English. There's haters on every comment page on every channel on youtube. I just guess it's part of society.
Bluesky

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:29 am
Peters videos are very good but what makes him far better then the rest is his nice diction and gently voice. No offence to other traders but Peter actually speaks English. There's haters on every comment page on every channel on youtube. I just guess it's part of society.
Anyone successful with some sort of public profile is going to get haters. There are a lot of jealous people out there. I think this is why a lot of successful sports traders keep a very low profile. I think it was LeTiss that wrote he can't see why any successful trader would post trading videos on Youtube unless they were involved in either the trader education business and/or the software providers business.
Nero Tulip

Wednesday lunchtime, following a good week, log on aaaaaannnnd.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maa0K4ycASo ...it's gone.
Euler

I can relate to that. Nothing like seeing Betfair spend all that money without even a thanks.
mobius

Just bringing this back to the top. It's Monday, It's February I'm sure this will come in handy.
;)

mhorro wrote: ↑
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:31 am

Monday morning gripe!

:o
7.30 AM no less

Return to “General discussion”