RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

flipping dickhead!!

24 x £0.01 bets at 7.6, just to gain an extra 0.4 pence per bet. I thought something was wrong with my sound card as it queued up the bet fired sounds!
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spreadbetting

I thought you've implied before you stick in sub £2 bets so can hardly complain ,Derek
Derek27

spreadbetting wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:32 pm
I thought you've implied before you stick in sub £2 bets so can hardly complain ,Derek
Can you quote where I said that? You've got a habit of claiming I said things or implied things I don't remember. In any case, the issue is not a sub £2 bet but 24 one penny bets.
spreadbetting

Here you go Derek, maybe you're just selective about what you remember.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11955&p=187982#p187982
Derek27

I think you're having difficulty reading SB. I said people like us who trade the low liquidity markets are lepers.

No mention of sub £2 bets, just the markets we trade. If you've interpreted it any differently that's you being negative.

Or if you're looking at the "<=£2 stakes", that's part of eightbo's post.
spreadbetting

I'd have thought it's a perfectly reasonable conclusion to jump to when someone's replying to a post about sub £2 bets by posting little winky smilies after admitting they play the low liquidity markets as a leper.

Either way it's a bit rich for someone who's previous been bragging about ripping off punters by betting on markets where the result is known but suspended, to now be moaning that someone might have won an extra 4p off them :lol:

I'm not sure I'd have the penny bettors at the top of the list of scummy betting practices.
Derek27

spreadbetting wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:49 am
I'd have thought it's a perfectly reasonable conclusion to jump to when someone's replying to a post about sub £2 bets by posting little winky smilies after admitting they play the low liquidity markets as a leper.

Either way it's a bit rich for someone who's previous been bragging about ripping off punters by betting on markets where the result is known but suspended, to now be moaning that someone might have won an extra 4p off them :lol:

I'm not sure I'd have the penny bettors at the top of the list of scummy betting practices.
The wink was related to being a leper, which in turn was related to trading low liquid markets - not placing sub £2 bets. Eightbo's post wasn't actually about sub £2 bets but trading markets that have them. Furthermore, past-posting isn't breaking any rules, taking advantage of rounding off is.

As I've said before on this forum, the issue isn't the 0.4 pence but the annoying machine gun like sound effects of trading software as a sound is played with each penny bet taken.
Derek27

The cat went missing for almost 24 hours. Obviously relieved she got back safely but then she does a gigantic stinking number two in the litter tray!!

She's been out fuck knows where for a whole day and night, the entire county could have been her litter tray!
Derek27

WTF do cats go back to the litter tray to look at and admire what they produced 15-minutes ago?

Just bury it and forget about it!
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:35 am
WTF do cats go back to the litter tray to look at and admire what they produced 15-minutes ago?

Just bury it and forget about it!
They're thinking why would a human want cat shit in their house for more than 5 mins. No animal chooses to keep excrement (especially not their own! ), in their living quarters except cat owners. :? Can't you just scoop it, bag it and bin it?
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:54 am
Can't you just scoop it, bag it and bin it?
Not while I'm trading. :)

I can assure you that the stench of her number twos is enough to motivate me to get rid of it ASAP - especially as I'm not used to it. She used to go outside in my old place.
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:54 am
No animal chooses to keep excrement (especially not their own! ), in their living quarters except cat owners. :?
If I had a visitor who needed to use my toilet I'd rather they were subjected to a bit of cat poo in the litter tray than one of my own in an unflushed toilet. :lol:

But don't forget, there is a sub-human lifeform, not necessarily cat owners, that use public toilets and believe it's the responsibility of the next unfortunate visitor to pull the chain and flush their excrement away. :evil:
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:33 pm
But don't forget, there is a sub-human lifeform, not necessarily cat owners, that use public toilets and believe it's the responsibility of the next unfortunate visitor to pull the chain and flush their excrement away. :evil:
To my mind that is the most distasteful thing … don't they flush the loo at home? I just want to hold their head in the bowl when I flush their deposit away.
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:38 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:33 pm
To my mind that is the most distasteful thing … don't they flush the loo at home? I just want to hold their head in the bowl when I flush their deposit away.
Spare a thought for the poor guy who has to clean it. :lol:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comm ... in_public/
Trader Pat

Derek27 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:14 am
The cat went missing for almost 24 hours. Obviously relieved she got back safely but then she does a gigantic stinking number two in the litter tray!!

She's been out fuck knows where for a whole day and night, the entire county could have been her litter tray!
Think you've got problems, I've been lumbered with my mother's cat for a week while he gets over an operation to remove an infection from his neck and while he was under the vet neutered him as well... I dont know how such a small creature can shit like an elephant but but this one does!

And worse than that is the stink of a tomcats wee, evil stuff... it should be bottled and used instead of pepper spray!

The serious moral of the story though is to always neuter your cats... this poor little fella had some terrible injuries from getting into tear ups

Return to “General discussion”