RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:55 am
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:18 pm
WTF does the news keep saying it was the hottest day of the year so far? It was the hottest day of the year full stop, and it wasn't even hot!
We don't know if it's the hottest day of the year, it's only the hottest day so far.

Maybe you're having your most tetchy day of the year, so far :) It could be the heat that's done that to you, but it's not really been that hot.
Unless late August can spring a surprise, I guess that was the best of our summer. I really need to build up enough money to emigrate down under. Alice Springs would suit me. :)
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:22 am
ShaunWhite wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:18 pm
WTF does the news keep saying it was the hottest day of the year so far? It was the hottest day of the year full stop, and it wasn't even hot!
We don't know if it's the hottest day of the year, it's only the hottest day so far.

Maybe you're having your most tetchy day of the year, so far :) It could be the heat that's done that to you, but it's not really been that hot.
Unless late August can spring a surprise, I guess that was the best of our summer. I really need to build up enough money to emigrate down under. Alice Springs would suit me. :)
Guess your not a sand and sea person Derek?

I would of thought Sydney with Bondi beach would have suited you more - unless your worried about your concentration levels going to pot!
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:59 am
Derek27 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:22 am
ShaunWhite wrote:

Guess your not a sand and sea person Derek?

I would of thought Sydney with Bondi beach would have suited you more - unless your worried about your concentration levels going to pot!
Yeah, that would be a better place to live. I can always tour the outback. :)
Derek27

Why is the hottest day of the week always set for a flipping Friday? Have it on a Monday!
Derek27

31 degrees now, but only on a Friday! :x
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Gave my toilet a really thorough clean, then squirted the thick blue stuff around the rim - bathroom smelt so nice I felt like spending the day in it.

Half an hour later I needed a dump!! Made a right flipping mess of the toilet. :lol:
Derek27

I've just been caught nicking a carrier bag by the same woman that stopped me walking the wrong way down an aisle!! She frogmarched me to the nearest self-service checkout and forced me to pay for it. :lol:

I only nicked it because I had already paid for my shopping and moved away, before realising I need another carrier - didn't have time to queue up again!
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:48 pm
I've just been caught nicking a carrier bag by the same woman that stopped me walking the wrong way down an aisle!! She frogmarched me to the nearest self-service checkout and forced me to pay for it. :lol:

I only nicked it because I had already paid for my shopping and moved away, before realising I need another carrier - didn't have time to queue up again!
Seems to me that it was more than Mrs Hitler's job is worth but in her defense you are clearly you are a thieving polluter. :) In your position and if I hadn't paid for it I would have tipped it on the floor and just walked off!
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:38 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:48 pm

Seems to me that it was more than Mrs Hitler's job is worth but in her defense you are clearly you are a thieving polluter. :) In your position and if I hadn't paid for it I would have tipped it on the floor and just walked off!
I needed the bag! I'll give her credit for letting me jump the queue at the self-service checkout to buy the bag, but when she left I humbly admitted to the people in the queue that I was caught stealing a bag. They looked quite bemused.

I won't be pushing my luck now, a second offence will probably involve the police!
gazuty

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:55 am

Bag stealing is clearly a gateway drug, you are only two steps away from the presidency of the Russian kleptocracy
Kai

With the amount of misadventures that you're having Derek when doing everyday things like grocery shopping and stuff, you should have your own show.

NGL I'd probably watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxQjAd-1m_s

He reminds me of you now, you seem like the real life version of Larry :mrgreen:
greenmark

Fabulous clip.
Boy oh boy have I been in that scenario since masks in supermarkets where introduced.
People seem to think a wafer thin mask is a forcefield.
There's me still skirting around people at 1 metre.
There's them standing for f***ing ages picking up and putting down packs of meat, presumably based on sell by dates and meandering up and down aisles.
Surely, just have a list, get in, get out. This isn't the time for browsing like you have no brain!!!!!!
Sorry, my brain just exploded!
trader44

Great show curb your enthusiasm the guy has no filter and show how ridiculous most situations are .well worth watching :D
Derek27

When or what channel is it on? I've never heard of it before.
sionascaig

greenmark wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:30 pm
Fabulous clip.
Boy oh boy have I been in that scenario since masks in supermarkets where introduced.
People seem to think a wafer thin mask is a forcefield.
There's me still skirting around people at 1 metre.
There's them standing for f***ing ages picking up and putting down packs of meat, presumably based on sell by dates and meandering up and down aisles.
Surely, just have a list, get in, get out. This isn't the time for browsing like you have no brain!!!!!!
Sorry, my brain just exploded!
Thats why you need one of these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2oLFKYNInQ

Return to “General discussion”