General discussion : RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
Kai
Posts: 2061
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 pm
Location: Croatia
Contact:

Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:25 am

With the amount of misadventures that you're having Derek when doing everyday things like grocery shopping and stuff, you should have your own show.

NGL I'd probably watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxQjAd-1m_s

He reminds me of you now, you seem like the real life version of Larry :mrgreen:

greenmark
Posts: 921
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:30 pm

Fabulous clip.
Boy oh boy have I been in that scenario since masks in supermarkets where introduced.
People seem to think a wafer thin mask is a forcefield.
There's me still skirting around people at 1 metre.
There's them standing for f***ing ages picking up and putting down packs of meat, presumably based on sell by dates and meandering up and down aisles.
Surely, just have a list, get in, get out. This isn't the time for browsing like you have no brain!!!!!!
Sorry, my brain just exploded!

trader44
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:28 pm

Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:59 pm

Great show curb your enthusiasm the guy has no filter and show how ridiculous most situations are .well worth watching :D

User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 8711
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:19 pm

When or what channel is it on? I've never heard of it before.

sionascaig
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:38 am

Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:49 pm

greenmark wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:30 pm
Fabulous clip.
Boy oh boy have I been in that scenario since masks in supermarkets where introduced.
People seem to think a wafer thin mask is a forcefield.
There's me still skirting around people at 1 metre.
There's them standing for f***ing ages picking up and putting down packs of meat, presumably based on sell by dates and meandering up and down aisles.
Surely, just have a list, get in, get out. This isn't the time for browsing like you have no brain!!!!!!
Sorry, my brain just exploded!
Thats why you need one of these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2oLFKYNInQ

greenmark
Posts: 921
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:55 pm

sionascaig wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:49 pm
greenmark wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:30 pm
Fabulous clip.
Boy oh boy have I been in that scenario since masks in supermarkets where introduced.
People seem to think a wafer thin mask is a forcefield.
There's me still skirting around people at 1 metre.
There's them standing for f***ing ages picking up and putting down packs of meat, presumably based on sell by dates and meandering up and down aisles.
Surely, just have a list, get in, get out. This isn't the time for browsing like you have no brain!!!!!!
Sorry, my brain just exploded!
Thats why you need one of these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2oLFKYNInQ
That's funny.
Thanks, made me chortle. And was thought provoking to boot. But better not get into the politics of it. :-). Although I'm always happy to debate.


User avatar
Kai
Posts: 2061
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 pm
Location: Croatia
Contact:

Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:06 pm


User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 8711
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:51 pm

The first series is on Sky Comedy this week, I think I'll record it and see what it's like. In the meantime, I'll shortly be on my way to the supermarket for my entertainment. :)

User avatar
Kai
Posts: 2061
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 pm
Location: Croatia
Contact:

Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:57 pm

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:51 pm
The first series is on Sky Comedy this week, I think I'll record it and see what it's like. In the meantime, I'll shortly be on my way to the supermarket for my entertainment. :)
Or you could record your trip to the supermarket instead for our entertainment? ;)

Just a random thought, you could make your own series on Youtube like people do, would probably get a million subscribers in a week :)

Post Reply

Return to “General discussion”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest