My Darkest and final day

A place to discuss anything.
Euler

Adam Heathcote was not a made up character, he was one of the most natural traders I ever met. It's a shame people who do actually do this or still do it for a living get treated like trash while complete frauds ride off into the sunset with millions. Shame on people for not outing those frauds.
foxwood

Well if Mr Heathcote was made up then it's one of the most comprehensive charades ever devised :lol:

Apart from his old trading blog and the inspiration it has given so many people over the years a little research shows him alive and well.

He comes complete with a LinkedIn profile, and as a registered company director at Companies House occupying a senior position in a bespoke travel company.

Still, I'm sure the conspiracy theorists can Google something that says that is wrong. After all, we know it's always someone else's fault when money is lost and the Heathcote story makes a fine scapegoat for easy-money naivety :roll:
CLOWNSHOES

Euler wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 10:17 am
Adam Heathcote was not a made up character, he was one of the most natural traders I ever met. It's a shame people who do actually do this or still do it for a living get treated like trash while complete frauds ride off into the sunset with millions. Shame on people for not outing those frauds.

You're clearly the best positioned of anyone to 'out those frauds'.
:?: :?:
SeaHorseRacing

The non frauds are not prepared to really show anybody how, why, where on what to really do to make it work.
Masterclasses, blogs, videos is still not really showing people exactly how it is done.

Whereas the frauds are offering the service people want.

I cant understand why this is the case but I believe it falls down to a lot of that.
The truth is that people are offering bullshit for cheap whereas something like one to one tuition is the best part of a £1,000 a day...
jonnyg

I am gobsmacked > I thought everyone was aware that YES Adam was a real person but he was a created by another entity :shock:
jonnyg

PS < if you purchased the XX DRAWS then you were conned out of your money < DM and I will explain in detail :mrgreen:
Euler

The mods had removed some comments and gave me a nudge.

Come on guys, less of the bullshit and tit for tat stuff and more about helping others or making a constructive posting. That's what this forum is about. No lies, no deception, no bringing people down, no misdirection, personal vendetta's or character assassinations. Just help people and push them in the right direction but be realistic. Let's get back to core values.
Rstrach

I have received contact from a friend i made on here asking how i am.

Now i have got over and moved on from this i feel i should give an update as my tone and wording were not me thinking rationally and trying to put everyone else in the blame frame.

I have completely withdrawn my initial investment i made some while ago of £1000 - therefore no money was ever lost - technically although reading that would annoy me if it weren't me own post.

I am back working in a job i albeit despise but it keeps my brain ticking over through the daytime hours and is allowing me to fund my next bank - working holiday in Australia!

I am looking forward to finding new people and places and living my life again. Trading was very consuming for me - it did not need to be i am drawn to things i enjoy and have time for. I may return with a clear head after my year away.

I have had changes in my personal life a woman has left but a new has entered - never did i plan this quick change but maybe life threw me a lifeline!!

I would also like to say never was this post intended to put people off trading or put bet angel in a bad light so i apologise if i came across as throwing shade on it! There are however 2 sides to every coin and my story is one lots will unfortunately be able to relate to.

Hope you are all doing well personally and in your trading endeavours.

Will maybe return to this one day but who knows. Inshallah

-R
to75ne

very nice, lovely.
but for your own sake if your gonna leave then leave, dont bomerang. bye.
ruthlessimon

Rstrach wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 pm
Trading was very consuming for me
That's trading, can't do much about that if you want a half decent edge!

I spend more time analysing than trading these days - a decent 30 second trade - takes months of data & hard work!
Rstrach

to75ne wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:14 pm
very nice, lovely.
but for your own sake if your gonna leave then leave, dont bomerang. bye.
I bet you're great fun..

lighten up, i have made good friends on here and from being on here does not mean i am going to be losing more money just keeping in touch with people. Since every post you seem to make to me is negative maybe stay off this thread?!
xitian

Hi Rstrach,

I must admit I still don't know how you're different now to the person who started this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13975

Have you decided to give up trading because you don't think you're good enough? Because you don't think you can control your gambling? Or because you don't have enough funds anymore? Or you think you are good enough, but don't have enough money saved up for living? Or maybe your family convinced you they were right all along? Or maybe something else completely different?

I'd be interested to understand how a single bad day (which although was a very bad one, could easily have been avoided) has changed your life path so significantly.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Rstrach

xitian wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:54 am
Hi Rstrach,

I must admit I still don't know how you're different now to the person who started this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13975

Have you decided to give up trading because you don't think you're good enough? Because you don't think you can control your gambling? Or because you don't have enough funds anymore? Or you think you are good enough, but don't have enough money saved up for living? Or maybe your family convinced you they were right all along? Or maybe something else completely different?

I'd be interested to understand how a single bad day (which although was a very bad one, could easily have been avoided) has changed your life path so significantly.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Hi Xitian,

Good question. I realised at that moment that i put myself in a dangerous place by going again. Life has many variables and it is although unlikely possible for the same culmination of bad things to align at once and put me from rationally thinking to irrational gambling. I do not believe it is for me anymore and i was making less than i made from my job (fractionally). I also have decided i do not want to be in my house all day and night and become a bit of a social hermit i have spoke to many on here who agree - it does happen!

I really have just fallen out of love with the idea after this and thats all i can really say. Appreciate you interest Xitian :D and hope you're doing well.

Cheers
xitian

I think it's good that you've thought it through thoroughly, and I find it useful to hear your perspective, so thanks for that. It could well be that this event happened at a good time rather than years down the line with much more for you to regret.

Good luck in your future endeavours!
Rstrach

Morning All,

Nearly 6 months on from this moment i have taken time to reflect and read through all posts on this thread.

How times change!! Always good to reflect and look of lessons learnt. Hope you all are well.

Im back to being mostly a mug punter and loving it :D

Return to “General discussion”