Have people got a competitive edge?

A place to discuss anything.
Kafkaesque

I remember this story from years back and dug it out

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/in ... s-betting/

Where there's serious money to be made, people will always look to get an edge - dodgy or otherwise. I do think the specific sports should look to keep it out as best they can, like tennis seemingly have done/does. Not for the sake of regular joe trader/better, but for their own good will. Whether it can be done is much more questionable.
cmuddle

What is XM ?

Euler wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:03 pm
Personally speaking, I've spotted similar things in a variety of markets and I think it's XM. I've approached Betfair about it, but they claim nothing has changed but when XM is off the market feels completely different.
Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:01 am
What is XM ?

Euler wrote:
Personally speaking, I've spotted similar things in a variety of markets and I think it's XM. I've approached Betfair about it, but they claim nothing has changed but when XM is off the market feels completely different.
Cross matching
RonObvious

Euler wrote:
Would it be advisable then to turn XM off when trading HOrse racing markets?

Return to “General discussion”