Is there any interest for a Betangel Discord Channel

A place to discuss anything.
gstar1975

I am very interested in having a Discord group chat. Could Peter or someone put up a poll to ask forum members to vote to see how popular it is, and also people could put thereselves forward to be moderators, to be chosen by Peter.
Dallas

The author of a thread can add a poll if they wish
ShaunWhite

After looking at Discord it seems to be just another text and voice chat host? Or am I missing something. If you want one why don't you just set one up? Not really sure why you're asking for BA to be involved and have a moderator etc. I guess you need an invite to join a group (I wouldn't want to share my views with the world) so whoever controls that could presumably boot anyone out if they were unruly.
Hank99

Up!

Are there any intresset in this still? A Discord or Slack where we can talk and change ideas?
I have 2 small problems whit 2 automation, and i think it will be a good place were we can talk and help each other? Someone that are in?
Realrocknrolla

I use Discord for other reasons.

Very very good. And instant chat is always a plus from members online.
Realrocknrolla

So I have gone for it and created a discord group

I use it a lot for other purposes but thought I would create a channel to speak to like mind sports traders. We all know how lonely it can become.

Unsure if I am allowed to post an invite link yet so will wait for an answer on that.

Various channels created and sports but can add more.
Screenshot 2021-12-14 134700.png
There is a downloadable app also!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sionascaig

The ability to set up voice channels is the main advantage...

Return to “General discussion”