HELP - Live streaming

A place to discuss anything.
Dallas

A few months ago the WTA launched their own subscription streaming service for all their women's tennis matches.

When I tried it I found it was also around 10secs slower than the free Betfair video!
mickey007

verry verry interesting. I wanted to know what is the difference between betfair and the satelite version of ATR.
Maybe someone can time it :)
cmuddle

Would be nice to have the option of streaming from BF inside BetAngel.
So one could use it without going to BF website.
Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:00 pm
Would be nice to have the option of streaming from BF inside BetAngel.
So one could use it without going to BF website.
It is possible using the 'Live video' from the 'Desktop' tab, but it's better to stream from a separate web browser as it will use your PC's memory and processor more effectively
invisiblelayer

mickey007 wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:43 pm
verry verry interesting. I wanted to know what is the difference between betfair and the satelite version of ATR.
Betfair LV about 7 seconds in front ATR just by counting myself, that means 9 seconds or more behind actual true live. Don't play inplay myself but Betfair is plenty good enough for those with race reading skills and not getting involved last furlong etc. Maybe someone could try a bet365 or another bookies stream to see if any difference?

Racing UK about roughly the same as Betfair LV but is still over 2 seconds behind live, depends on the courses. Plenty of gangs lined up around courses on cherry pickers laying the fallers etc
ShaunWhite

invisiblelayer wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:29 pm
Betfair LV about 7 seconds in front ATR just by counting myself
No need to count, just compare the on screen clock(s) with world time.
invisiblelayer

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:01 pm
invisiblelayer wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:29 pm
Betfair LV about 7 seconds in front ATR just by counting myself
No need to count, just compare the on screen clock(s) with world time.
its not the atr stream they show with the clock though on betfair lv, can do with ruk tracks but pretty much the same for me.

still amazed atr studio pundits call out inplay lows/highs considering how slow the pics are
mickey007

Hello, Can annyone time what is the difference of the South African Raing via ATR satelite and live video on Betfair please!
wearthefoxhat

mickey007 wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:43 pm
IMHO the In-Play trader option within Bet-Angel is the best indicator of all for actual "live" price action measurement. (using 20ms refresh rates)

Located;
post.PNG
Then when goes In-Play;
IP.PNG
You can then watch the BF live video for what happened and why the prices moved. Add in some automation for greening up or manually do a red trade if the market moves against you.....

For the record, the In-Play trader is good as a pre-market indicator too. In the above example, albeit 2 hours before the race, the second favourite has been supported and near the bottom of it's range. The Favourite is slightly drifting too.

I've used it on Front Runners and it works very nicely. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General discussion”