Completely daft messages on social media

A place to discuss anything.
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 7:23 pm
I've got a really thick skin now, so it doesn't bother me. I just find it curious that people do this sort of thing.
People always have and always will. Bitching and backstabbing, feuding and fighting, all part of normal daily life for the great unwashed. It's curious but I'm sure they'd find your personality curious too. It's just life's rich tapestry.

Btw obv not saying your personality is curious, just radically different to theirs.
Derek27

He does not make money trading.
In my view people who lack intelligence will read an article and decide if they want to believe it, in effect, believing what they want to believe, and I'm sure we all know such people. The more intelligent will decide if the evidence supports the conclusion when making judgements. Those who state facts like the above quote when they're obviously just guessing and don't use words like 'I doubt' or 'I don't believe' will never be listened to, except by those who are hearing what they want. :)
mcgoo

He does not make money trading.
Tw*t :roll:
Korattt

that's why I become disinterested with Twitter, used to be on there all the time, just became a waste of valuable time in the end
LeTiss

Korattt wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:07 pm
that's why I become disinterested with Twitter, used to be on there all the time, just became a waste of valuable time in the end
I thought it was on YouTube that Peter got that message. I might be wrong though
Euler

2018-06-01_15-21-04 - Copy.png
More chuff. I know some of you are wondering why I'm posting them, but I find it cathartic. Half the reason for posting these is to have an outlet to publically shame these people.

This is just an edit of the full post but it goes along the line of 'I bought a system from you that didn't work' (really? as I've never produced one) and aren't I an arsehole for not giving people a system that will make them wealthy without any effort. Apparently, there are loads of great ones that are out there that people are sharing. :roll:

I just checked my Betfair affiliate account and there is so much money sloshing into it, i.e. none, that it must have been deactivated some time ago by the look of it. I have suggested to Betfair many times in the past, that the best way to fund the vendor business is to give vendors a cut and for software to be free. But the idea has always been shot down. Obviously, Betfair is very dominant, so it makes no sense to share any of their revenue. As it is, I reckon in aggregate the software business losses money overall.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

:lol:

If there was such a thing that one would surely be in the running for 'comment' of the month
it never seizes to amaze me just what people will come up with rather than simply coming to terms with there own failings
LeTiss

I don't find that funny, Dallas

Peter has worked tirelessly to build his career, product and repuatation - he shouldn't have to stomach twats like that.

The guy is clearly a loser within trading, otherwise why would he be showing an interest in Peter Webb videos anyway?

It's OK dismissing him, but if just 1 person believes him, then he is damaging Peter's image isn't he?
Dallas

Nobody who has done well at what they do should have to 'put up' with those type of comments, but as we all know to have a public profile and to achieve the levels that Peter has in the last 18 years it makes them a target for certain types of individuals and unfortunately it will continue to for the foreseeable.

I've had a few discussions with Peter in the past over ways to deal with these type of comments and apart from taking it further and making an example from one or two (which wouldn't prevent future comments like these anyway and would just be time consuming not to mention the cost) one of the few options left is to simply treat the posters as the joke that they are.
PDC

Euler wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:40 pm
As it is, I reckon in aggregate the software business losses money overall.
Do you mean with that comment that Bet Angel losses money each year?
ShaunWhite

LeTiss wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:56 pm
It's OK dismissing him, but if just 1 person believes him, then he is damaging Peter's image isn't he?
It's that pesky freedom of speech init. Unfortunately(?) we don't have a ministry of truth to fact check everything before it's been said and the damge is done to those who are weak minded enough to beleive it.
Euler

PDC wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:26 pm
Euler wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:40 pm
As it is, I reckon in aggregate the software business losses money overall.
Do you mean with that comment that Bet Angel losses money each year?
No, but we don't run it like a 'normal' business. If we had to employ people at full rate or to replace the team with 'normal' people it would lose money. I just think that overall across the industry it's a net negative investment.
Euler

2018-06-10_19-32-55.png

Quite tame this week. But I always find it interesting that from the day I started to now people can't come to terms that people really actually do this. I find it quite insightful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
to75ne

Euler wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:57 pm

I find it quite insightful.
what do you find insightful?
Euler

You always wonder who is on the other side of the market.

Return to “General discussion”