Is this a waste of money? Will it work with Betangel?

A place to discuss anything.
SeaHorseRacing

Interested in purchasing one of these.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Griffin-Techno ... +powermate

Has anyone got one?

I listen to alot of music when im trading and sometimes I need to turn the sound off or on, additionally I use keystrokes will betangel allow me to add keystrokes to it?

Would be great if I can use it for some keystrokes too....

It claims you can assign keystrokes to any programs. Would be great if I could change my staking and adjust my volume control from the slick looking product.

Check out some youtube reviews, maybe I am just being a little gadgety.
Dallas

If you can map keystrokes to it then yes you will be able to, doesn't say how many actions it will allow but from the look of it cant see it being more than a handful
ShaunWhite

Bit short of actions, turn, click, click n hold, click hold and turn.
It's a beautiful thing but I'd probably upgrade my keyboard to a gaming one with extra keys (light up keys are nice) or an extra wireless numeric keypad.

My old Logitech DiNovo had a keypad you could use from the sofa for your media. Lasted about 5 years before it broke and I still miss it.
ShaunWhite

Bit short of actions, turn, click, click n hold, click hold and turn.
It's a beautiful thing but I'd probably upgrade my keyboard to a gaming one with extra keys (light up keys are nice) or an extra wireless numeric keypad.

My old Logitech DiNovo had a keypad you could use from the sofa for your media. Lasted about 5 years before it broke and I still miss it.
ShaunWhite

My son uses a Corsair K95. Great for having your defined keys in a different colour. Very nice piece of kit.

https://youtu.be/9pCi9Oag8SQ

He just whatsapped and said it's a k70rgb but equally cool.
SeaHorseRacing

I am not a very gadget type of person but something about that just looks so slick and nice.

How much is that keyboard?
ShaunWhite

About a ton if you shop around,150 if you don't. Only the one suffixed RGB has the colors.

Return to “General discussion”