Lucacrebbe

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:39 pm
Lucacrebbe wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:32 pm

ok, I want to believe you.
Show me the proof.
Can I understand how does it work?
What do you need to know? And what proof do you want?

I would like to know what kind of strategy uses the bot- MACD?
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:40 pm
Racing is one of few markets you can trade purely. You don't need to know about horses, but you do about people's psychology in a trading market.
Good luck getting involved in this thread. I give it a day and he'll be telling you that you know f all.
MemphisFlash

oh yes, let's all give you the holy grail that has taken many of us years to figure out and create our own individual styles, edges, whatever you want to call it.
my advice is forget everyone else and concentrate and what you want to achieve.
when i started this a few years ago. i was a better on the grand national once a year and maybe the F.A. cup final and Champions League final,
the way i picked my horse was if it had a name relevent to something in my life. I remember backing Party politics in the 1992 grand national.
the only reason i did that was because there was a general election that year.I remember watching the race outside a sports shop on
oxford st with my dad before we went to wembley for a London Monarchs Game. that was all i knew about horses.
these days i can turn my hand to most sports.
i still dont know about horses, but that is my advantage as i do not take into account form, jockey, history, distance etc.
My specialalities are in order.
1. tennis
2. greyhounds.
3. american football,
4 soccer.
5 horse racing.
6. any other sport.

now from my background my thing should be soccer followed by american football (used to play for Leicester Panthers back in the 80's)
it is only through Bet Angel that i have to appreaciate other sports and i never thought i'd be making thousands from tennis as my number one sport.
you are limiting your success to what you know.
Open your eyes and try something different, you never know where that path may lead you.
Last edited by MemphisFlash on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucacrebbe

Euler wrote:
Racing is one of few markets you can trade purely. You don't need to know about horses, but you do about people's psychology in a trading market.

It's a little bit vague... ''people psicology''... what does it mean?

I have traded forex, in forex you use MACD, VIX, ONBALANCE VOLUME... so trading horses if you say you have not to know anything about them... I would say that you have to follow the weight of money

Once again: I don't believe in any tecnic Indicators!!

If TA (Tecnical analisis) would have been effective, every single trader on eart would have been rich.
Last edited by Lucacrebbe on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:39 pm
Lucacrebbe wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:32 pm

ok, I want to believe you.
Show me the proof.
Can I understand how does it work?
What do you need to know? And what proof do you want?
A P/L screenshot and bank statement should suffice. :lol:
Lucacrebbe

MemphisFlash wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:48 pm
oh yes, let's all give you the holy grail that has taken many of us years to figure out and create our own individual styles, edges, whatever you want to call it.
my advice is forget everyone else and concentrate and what you want to achieve.
when i started this a few years ago. i was a better on the grand national once a year and maybe the F.A. cup final and Champions League final,
the way i picked my horse was if it had a name relevent to something in my life. I remember backing Party politics in the 1992 grand national.
the only reason i did that was because there was a general election that year.I remember watching the race outside a sports shop on
oxford st with my dad before we went to wembley for a London Monarchs Game. that was all i knew about horses.
these days i can turn my hand to most sports.
i still dont know about horses, but that is my advantage as i do not take into account form, jockey, history, distance etc.
My specialalities are in order.
1. tennis
2. greyhounds.
3. american football,
4 soccer.
5 horse racing.
6. any other sport.

now from my background my thing should be soccer followed by american football (used to play for Leicester Panthers back in the 80's)
it is only through Bet Angel that i have to appreaciate other sports and i never thought i'd be making thousands from tennis as my number one sport.
you are limiting your success to what you know.
Open your eyes and try something different, you never know where that path may lead you.

Ok, you still don't tell me which strategy you use... How do you decide if to go long (lay) or short (back) ?

Now you will say '''you have to find your way'''....

So I will understand that there is no strategy and you simply follow MACD, weight of money, scalping on book for 2$ and somenthing like this
Derek27

Lucacrebbe wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:49 pm
Euler wrote:

It's a little bit vague... ''people psicology''... what does it mean?

I have traded forex, in forex you use MACD, VIX, ONBALANCE VOLUME... so trading horses if you say you have not to know anything about them... I would say that you have to follow the weight of money

Once again: I don't believe in any tecnic Indicators!!

If TA (Tecnical analisis) would have been effective, every single trader on eart would have been rich.
Why don't you just watch one of his videos? He's put enough of them up on this site.

I think the words "I would say that you have to..." may have been lost in translation. You mean that's what you would have thought?
northbound

Lucacrebbe wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:46 pm
A really simple trading bot for tennis could be as follows:

- Find a player who often wins the second set after losing the first, or at least fights back.

- On his next match, create a Bet Angel Guardian bot that BACKS this player (e.g. at odds of 5.00) if he/she loses the first set.

- Program the bot so that when the BACK bet gets matched, it tiggers a LAY bet at 50% lower odds (e.g. 2.50).

- If the player loses the first set and fights back in the second, the bot will basically have doubled your original stake, without you having to actively watch or trade the match.
ShaunWhite

Lucacrebbe wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:46 pm
No. Not that. There are many things. Some you have already seen and talked about, key points in the game where the upside is disproportional to the downside. They are also talked about in great detail in the tennis section of the forum. Did you read any of that? It would be pointless for me to write about what is already on there.
MemphisFlash

why should i tell you anything, and for your information i do not use MACD charts.
the only MACD i am interested in is a quarter pounder with cheese.

oh thats MACCYD's lol
Derek27

This thread is so entertaining I've taken time of trading. :lol:
ShaunWhite

Horse trading is not WoM or any TA. It is order flow and crowd psychology.

That is not vague it is the whole answer. You have already observed crowd behavior in tennis, now apply that to everything.

(yes Derek ;) I'm on a day off and it's better than the telly)
MemphisFlash

here is my MACCYD chart of the day.

maccy d.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
northbound

MemphisFlash wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:06 pm
here is my MACCYD chart of the day.

maccy d.JPG
"I'm loving it!"
ShaunWhite

I like it Memphis. Most useful chart I've seen.

Luca.. Have you seen this... https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/be ... 3D&mw=Mzcy

I'm so going to enjoy the fallout if you disagree with it.
Last edited by ShaunWhite on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General discussion”