fairyhouse

A place to discuss anything.
alun63

im just wondering if the more experienced traders can give me some insight, ive been testing a bot which lays the fav in running, so far had great success untill today, but the odd thing is it seemed to loose on only he races at Fairyhouse it lost on every race whereas had a 98% strike rate on all the other tracks, is there somthing particular about fairyhouse that differs to other tracks?

your comments would be appreciated
ShaunWhite

Others might have the stats but I thought the amount of money traded in running was significantly lower on Irish racing. Might be causing movements that are slightly different.?
Derek27

Fairyhouse is different to UK tracks in lots of ways, turnover, volatility, etc. So I wouldn't be surprised if it behaves differently in-running. If you have a 98% strike-rate on other tracks I hope you're keeping statistics on each individual track?

It's well worth knowing what tracks/races your bot works best at.
alun63

thanks for the replies ive only just started testing this bot and i dont expect that strike rate to continue, it was just such a stark contrast that it should fail at every race on this track but as you have said very different to uk tracks so perhaps ill keep it to uk tracks for now and see how it does.

cheers

Return to “General discussion”