Sticking to what sport you know

A place to discuss anything.
BetScalper

Hi,

I think there is allot to be said for sticking to the markets you know.

Looking at my BF P&L it would make sense.

:)

PS. The funny thing is the Football & Horse Racing (New) are now fully automated. So perhaps someone should take the keyboard off me. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BetScalper on Sat May 12, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
jimibt

mark, i agree. i'd probably in my instance rate them as:

Football
Horse racing
occasionally Tennis

if i could get a decent automation running for pre, the football and horse racing would almost be interchangeable.
BetScalper

jimibt wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:42 am
mark, i agree. i'd probably in my instance rate them as:

Football
Horse racing
occasionally Tennis

if i could get a decent automation running for pre, the football and horse racing would almost be interchangeable.
Yep.

The other sports are just pure gambling on my part. But sometimes I can't help myself. I need someone with a ruler standing over me, with a short sharp whack on the knuckles every time I load up any random market. :lol:
LeTiss

I've often said this to traders who are struggling and are on the brink of giving up, especially those trying to navigate the shark infested waters of horse racing markets.

Pick a sport you like, a sport you have a genuine interest in, a sport where your knowledge will give you an insight into whether the price is value or plain wrong. When the confidence starts to build, then gradually start exploring other markets
BetScalper

LeTiss wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:56 am
I've often said this to traders who are struggling and are on the brink of giving up, especially those trying to navigate the shark infested waters of horse racing markets.

Pick a sport you like, a sport you have a genuine interest in, a sport where your knowledge will give you an insight into whether the price is value or plain wrong. When the confidence starts to build, then gradually start exploring other markets
+ 1

Return to “General discussion”