Forum Racing syndicate

A place to discuss anything.
LinusP

Halliday wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:18 pm
northbound wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 2:46 pm
Nevermind buying a horse, we should pool our money together and buy live GPS horse data, it would remove the need for fast pictures.

http://www.totalperformancedata.com
Any idea how much it costs ? I’m sure there was a thread about it earlier and the answer was “ how much can you afford “

ATR publish the section data, sectional times , stride data etc in their results section ( supplied TPD),only available at certain courses.

Not sure it would be worth the outlay, depends how you interpreted it and how you would use it I guess
Its 120k a year.
northbound

LinusP wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 5:08 pm
Halliday wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:18 pm
northbound wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 2:46 pm
Nevermind buying a horse, we should pool our money together and buy live GPS horse data, it would remove the need for fast pictures.
Any idea how much it costs?
Its 120k a year.
O K

Well, let's just buy a horse instead, shall we? :)
mobius

Northy, it's yours. You are the proud owner of a thouroughbred....................................................................
puddle. :)
The sun came out. :cry:
But the latest supeeeeeer speciall once-in-a-lifetime offer
................is free delivery.
What is now a puddle - will be next weeks rain.
Itsa comin' pal an' it's all yours ;)
Rejoice!
northbound

It must be my lucky day, first I win a mug acca then got given a horse for free. I won't look into his mouth, I promise :D
Black Ice

It's HOW MUCH???!!!! :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: Think I'll go for mobius's snow horse thanks!! :lol:
Black Ice

Best larff ive had on this forum...ever!! Thanks guys...made my Sunday evening after a disappointing tennis final :D
northbound

The white horse will run his first race on the All Weather at Wolverhampton in December.

I can already hear the commentator... "Puddle is refusing to exit the stalls. In fact, where the f*** is the jockey?".
mobius

Typical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were offered the chance of a lifetime and Northy got it first.
WHERE'S your FOMO????????
wearthefoxhat

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:42 am
I am thinking about starting a syndicate and was wondering if any fellow forumer would be up for it.

With about 15 people we could get buy a fairly decent horse and pay training fees for a year for about 750 each.

Not sure how much people are making here but I’m sure their are a few who could.

Just think it would be a good idea.

Maybe we could get s bunch of us to get a horse than allow others to sign up for a smaller sum per month that is really affordable.

Anyone up for it?
Maybe...a trading room syndicate.

Dug out an interesting forum post (4 years old). Not sure how much edge there is, but spreading the costs and "profits" amongst others may make it worthwhile.

viewtopic.php?t=9749

A group of 4 minimum ideally without fat fingers. - Could also be beneficial to those who have to pay PC. A good day out, win lose or draw. Would need organising and a strong element of trust. Maybe if Peter had a role in it with his contacts...who knows where it could go...Either way, it might have legs.

Return to “General discussion”