Is arbing possible with Betfair only?

A place to discuss anything.
pdenoeud

I have a limited amount of money so I don't want to use 2 bookies/exchanges : I would need to transfer money between the 2 bookies too often.
I am wondering if arbing is possible using only Betfair. Did you ever spot opportunities of arbing?
I chose Betfair because it seems it is the exchange with the best liquidities, so the best spreads.

Is there any software on the market which focuses on Betfair arbing? There are software offering arbing between different bookies/exchanges, but I never saw any focusing on BetFair.
Since there is only one exchange involved, it means arbing would probably be a bit more complex than usual arbing opportunities. For instance, backing scores 0-0; 1-0, 0-1, 1-1, 2-0, 0-2 and "more than 2.5 goals".
Also, I guess it is easier to find arbs when the game is on. There is more volatility, sometimes not reasonable bets. But volatility also means risk that the arb vanishes in the middle of the betting process, so that you end up with a loss. The 5 seconds delay for placing bets is an issue, which might invalidate most arbs when there is great volatility...

If you have answers or thoughs about Betfair only arbing, don't hesitate to share!

Thanks!
spreadbetting

They do exist but I think commission and X matching make it a bit of a non starter unless you're paying PC
BetScalper

They do still sometimes appear late on in football matches between CS and OU markets.

I have a custom app to highlight them.

But usually its a struggle to get more than £100 matched.
pdenoeud

BetScalper wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:18 am
They do still sometimes appear late on in football matches between CS and OU markets..
What do you mean by CS and OU?
gianni

Correct Score and Over/Under Goals

Return to “General discussion”