API

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

Thanks for answering that question Shaun, I'm completely pissed right now :D , and just want to chill out with a bit of trading at Gatton. :D
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:56 am
Thanks for answering that question Shaun, I'm completely pissed right now :D , and just want to chill out with a bit of trading at Gatton. :D
You put your feet up, I don't mind sharing parenting duties. :roll:
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:51 am
I think I'll you really need to accept that unless you are prepared to relocate to a suitable country then you can't do it.
Lucacrebbe wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:56 pm
I would like to arbing between exangers (I am moving to UK)
Problem solved. :lol:
Lucacrebbe

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:51 am
I am concerned that any advice i give you about brokers or accounts or evading money laundering controls may be assisting you to commit a crime because I am not fully aware of the legal situation. [/b]
I have talked with some brokers and they say there's nothing to worry as soon you report your earning to your current fiscal sistem... and that they are up since decades so if there were problems no one would have used them I think. I gotta inform myself better about this situation
ShaunWhite

What do the brokers charge? Margins are so slim that even 1 or 2% could be significant. Especially if it's on turnover rather than profit.
Lucacrebbe

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:35 pm
What do the brokers charge? Margins are so slim that even 1 or 2% could be significant. Especially if it's on turnover rather than profit.
Smarkets
Premium trading, Orbits.. some exanges .
Come to these exanges too guys, bring so much liquidity as possible and arbing opportunities for us all
Derek27

Lucacrebbe wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:52 am
I have talked with some brokers and they say there's nothing to worry as soon you report your earning to your current fiscal sistem... and that they are up since decades so if there were problems no one would have used them I think. I gotta inform myself better about this situation
They would say that wouldn't they? They're not going to put you off using them.

You need to be absolutely sure - don't just assume there are no problems because they've been around for a while, so you would be right to better inform yourself about the situation.

Return to “General discussion”