Diverse Forum Community

A place to discuss anything.
Dallas

We all know the forum has continually grown over the years and is no doubt very busy on a daily basis but I was just looking at todays recent posts and noticed just how diverse this community really is.
Not only do we always see a good mix of manual and automation posts, as well as discussions on a wide range of other trading related topics but also all the major sports, have active threads each with plenty of daily posts.
Even with the World Cup and Wimbledon just starting there are still threads and posts about racing, cricket, and even greyhounds and cycling being made so there really is something for everyone :)

Keep it up guys and girls
Derek27

Also worth mentioning that we have people from all over the world on this forum. Quite handy when you need information about overseas sports. :)
brimson25

I like this too.

I'd love to understand loads of sports more.

GAA in particular. I've watched hurling. I'd love to know what was happening though. :)
Trader Pat

brimson25 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:44 am
GAA in particular. I've watched hurling. I'd love to know what was happening though. :)
Should have seen hurling before helmets were made compulsory in 2010 :o
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:04 am
Also worth mentioning that we have people from all over the world on this forum.
Yep, no matter where you're from or what you believe, you can always find something to be offended by.

KIDDING ! ;)

..we're all brought together by a common bond and that's the important thing. xxx

Return to “General discussion”