Working this Forum

A place to discuss anything.
CallumPerry

I am looking for a spreadsheet that Dallas posted recently which was called something like 'Profit and Loss', it basically tracked the odds from the moment you turned it on so you could check how well your strategy could predict the moves before the move actually happened? I've had a look but can't find it anywhere.

That also got me thinking, how do you search for threads on this forum? I tried looking in the user guide but it's about the Bet Angel product not about the forum. I had to go into the example spreadsheets and excel chat area but don't think these are in time order; couldn't find it using key words either. Is there a way of browsing the threads in chronological order? New posts only show like the first 3/5 open posts at the moment and active posts cut off before I could find it too.

Also how do you reference threads inside other threads? I see Dallas do this quite often when people ask questions on here. Want to be more helpful in this forum too but obviously am too thick to even navigate it :lol: If there is a guide for the forum so I can avoid any more stupid questions in the future please leave a link to it below.
Dabbla

Search is under quick links top left hand side. settings are at the bottom of search the page

copy and paste a link from a web browser
or right click the title copy shortcut or link then past.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16632&hilit=Profit ... raed+sheet

https://www.dummies.com/social-media/bl ... ngagement/ :o ;)
Dallas

CallumPerry wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:46 pm
I am looking for a spreadsheet that Dallas posted recently which was called something like 'Profit and Loss', it basically tracked the odds from the moment you turned it on so you could check how well your strategy could predict the moves before the move actually happened? I've had a look but can't find it anywhere.

That also got me thinking, how do you search for threads on this forum? I tried looking in the user guide but it's about the Bet Angel product not about the forum. I had to go into the example spreadsheets and excel chat area but don't think these are in time order; couldn't find it using key words either. Is there a way of browsing the threads in chronological order? New posts only show like the first 3/5 open posts at the moment and active posts cut off before I could find it too.

Also how do you reference threads inside other threads? I see Dallas do this quite often when people ask questions on here. Want to be more helpful in this forum too but obviously am too thick to even navigate it :lol: If there is a guide for the forum so I can avoid any more stupid questions in the future please leave a link to it below.
Though it was worth putting together a brief thread on this, anything missed out just let me know
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16838
spreadbetting

Hope they pay you for all the hard work you put in on the forum, Dallas, you really do a stirling job on here.
Euler

First time since the world cup started that I've seen Stirling and hard work together in one sentence.
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:35 pm
First time since the world cup started that I've seen Stirling and hard work together in one sentence.
:lol:
spreadbetting wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:59 am
Hope they pay you for all the hard work you put in on the forum, Dallas, you really do a stirling job on here.
He gets something far more valuable than wages sb, entry into the inner circle. You don't need to be given golden eggs when you can have the goose that lays them. ;)
spreadbetting

Euler wrote:
Oops don't want to taint his contribution, obviously meant sterling job :)
ruthlessimon

Euler wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcHslKK0VMQ
CallumPerry

Thank you Dabbla, this was exactly the thread I was looking for!

Thank you Dallas, I've seen the other thread already and should be able to figure everything else out for myself. I'm part of that annoying new generation that, before trading, only used social media so hadn't had experience on forums up until now, just had to get a few silly questions out of the way. *Cue all the miserable old folk's rants about kids my age :lol: *

Return to “General discussion”