Bet Angel Academy courses

A place to discuss anything.
globi166

Hi all,

I have done Bet Angel Academy course earlier on this year. Value for money was outstanding, however I feel like I need to do at least one more. Problem is they not available. Any one knows when or if they will start again?
to75ne

why do you need to do more " however I feel like I need to do at least one more" and how many and why?
wearthefoxhat

globi166 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:12 am
Hi all,

I have done Bet Angel Academy course earlier on this year. Value for money was outstanding, however I feel like I need to do at least one more. Problem is they not available. Any one knows when or if they will start again?
I believe Dallas should do an training course on automation, either on-line or hire out the use of Peter Webb's training rooms in the UK.

Dallas does a fantastic job of posting .baf files that can be used as a starting point, and then tweaked to suit a strategy. We all learn in different ways, face to face, or a video reviewable format where further questions can be asked...
globi166

to75ne wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:29 am
why do you need to do more " however I feel like I need to do at least one more" and how many and why?
Not sure how many, some people can learn how to trade online at home some need course and some need a few. I guess depends how you learn stuff.

One thing I miss form a course is intensity, Its very hard to do it at home for me. Over there we was trading for 6 h every single race and its very hard for me to maintain the same focus and be able to trade every race a new. Too many distractions.
Last edited by globi166 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
globi166

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:36 am
globi166 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:12 am
Hi all,

I believe Dallas should do an training course on automation, either on-line or hire out the use of Peter Webb's training rooms in the UK.

Dallas does a fantastic job of posting .baf files that can be used as a starting point, and then tweaked to suit a strategy. We all learn in different ways, face to face, or a video reviewable format where further questions can be asked...
ok cool I better keep my eye on it. cheers

Return to “General discussion”