Possible to fully block 'show balance' on betfair site?

A place to discuss anything.
arbitrage16

In trying to divorce ego from my trading I am becoming less conscious of my daily P&L, focusing much more on the execution of my trading.

One of the ways I want to do this is by not seeing the balance every time I log in to betfair. I have 'hide balance' selected, but when I log out and in again, the setting doesn't endure and the balance is once again on show.

On other websites, such as twitter, I am able to use ublock origin to remove all of the crap so that I have a clean interface - is there any way of doing this in betfair, or in the browser, that would mean the balance cannot be accidentally seen? thanks
Euler

Click on the arrow next to your balance and a 'hide balance' option will appear.

I always have my balance hidden.
arbitrage16

Thanks Euler, I have this ticked, problem is that when betfair logs me out and I have to go back in, the setting changes and balance is revealed once more...
user789

that's might be because you have cookies cleared everytime you end the session (i.e. close the browser)? if you add BF's cookies to exceptions list then you should have all settings kept in tact
arbitrage16

user789 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:37 am
that's might be because you have cookies cleared everytime you end the session (i.e. close the browser)? if you add BF's cookies to exceptions list then you should have all settings kept in tact
Thanks. I had "Keep local data only until you quit your browser" ticked - will turning this off do the trick?

Return to “General discussion”