Laying System - Unbelievable Propaganda

A place to discuss anything.
oliver123

Hello folks, it's Ollie here! I don't know about you lot but I get a lot of what I can only call betting excreta in my inbox almost on a daily basis. This particular chappie sent me his 'full-proof' laying system this morning. Well, I am not a layer, but I do tend to click on the link and read the bullshit! This was one the most well-written, marketing propaganda pieces I've read for a while (there were lots of grammatical errors, however)!

So I read all the garbage until I got to the bottom of the twaddle - yes, the all-import cost of the document. Wait for it folks - he was selling it for £147.00 - but wait, he's gonna give it to you for a measly £97.00! And, wait for it again, there were only 'five copies' left! Couldn't believe it. Well, I could believe it. So I thought for 97 quid we'd be acquiring a large document - say 40 or 50 pages - no? Read on.

So I Googled the title of this system, looking for a free copy. And, yes, I came across a website offering it for free. So I downloaded the document and I could not believe my eyes. The .pdf document was . . . four pages long. And, the actual system was covered on one page. So each page would cost some idiot £24.25 per page!

So guys if you want a free copy, then just pm me.
CallumPerry

Brilliant :lol:

What's the strategy he advises you do? I'd be interested in taking a look at what he thinks is an edge worth £97!
brimson25

So here's the plan:

1. Work out which which horse is going to win. (IMPORTANT to get step 1 correct)

2. Back that one.

3. Lay the others.

4. Repeat.
jimibt

brimson25 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:46 pm
So here's the plan:

1. Work out which which horse is going to win. (IMPORTANT to get step 1 correct)

2. Back that one.

3. Lay the others.

4. Repeat.
i respectfully disagree with that approach!! just double the stake on the one that will win - no lays, KI$$ - lol :D
Allan R

brimson25 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:46 pm
So here's the plan:

2. Back that one.

3. Lay the others.

4. Repeat.
:lol: :lol:
Allan R

I got offered detailed back and lay systems..something like..back all the favs and win 33% then lay all the losers and win 67%...100% profit 8-)..He was only selling it to a few people and wanted to keep it quiet..so that the bookies didnt find out about it :shock: ..I thought this guy must be a genius..How the hell did he know i wasnt a bookie :lol: :lol:

I was sent another system on offer for only 375 pound..then the guy sent me another email..asking why i had not taken up his offer and he suggested i was stupid for not spending 375quid on a system that would make me 200quid a day..AND..would only take me 5mins :lol:

Goto laugh at some of them, despite how annoying they can be.
jimibt

Allan R wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:41 pm
He was only selling it to a few people and wanted to keep it quiet..so that the bookies didnt find out about it :shock: ..I thought this guy must be a genius..How the hell did he know i wasnt a bookie :lol: :lol:
that subtle punchline made me lol ;)
Derek27

When I was 13 I paid £5 for a book of 40 systems by John Starr.

One of the systems was: Do not back two-year-olds first time out. :lol:

His flagship system was titled The bets a bookie refused!!

He thought the system must be good because some bookies refused to accept his bets, but the obvious reason they refused the bet, is that each-way Yankees on unnamed second favourites with the stake potentially shared over co-second favourites, would be too complexed to work out.

Another system was: Back any horse that starts at 6/5, 5/4, 11/8 or 6/4. I suspect he figured out a high percentage of them win but never counted his losses. :lol:
Derek27

jimibt wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:50 pm
Allan R wrote:
He was only selling it to a few people and wanted to keep it quiet..so that the bookies didnt find out about it :shock: ..I thought this guy must be a genius..How the hell did he know i wasnt a bookie :lol: :lol:
The usual pitch is that they don't want too many punters using it or there won't be any bookies left to take your bets!
jimibt

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:11 pm
jimibt wrote:
Allan R wrote:
The usual pitch is that they don't want too many punters using it or there won't be any bookies left to take your bets!
my laugh was more at Allan's punchline of ... How the hell did he know i wasnt a bookie lol
oliver123

Okay guys, never mind private messages. Here's the 'system'.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

jimibt wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:18 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:11 pm
jimibt wrote:

my laugh was more at Allan's punchline of ... How the hell did he know i wasnt a bookie lol
My mistake (or laziness), I should have scrolled up and quoted Allan's post. :)
brimson25

oliver123 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:29 pm
Okay guys, never mind private messages. Here's the 'system'.
Bloody Hell.
CallumPerry

Somebody (with too much time on their hands i.e. not me) should automate this on every single race and see what the actual ROI is :lol: Can you imagine if it actually worked over 10,000+ markets. We'd all feel like right idiots. Something tells me it is probably more likely to blow a few banks first. Anybody want to take a guess on it's win % in practise mode?
Euler

CallumPerry wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:15 am
Somebody (with too much time on their hands i.e. not me) should automate this on every single race and see what the actual ROI is :lol: Can you imagine if it actually worked over 10,000+ markets. We'd all feel like right idiots. Something tells me it is probably more likely to blow a few banks first. Anybody want to take a guess on it's win % in practise mode?
This has always been my issue with people that try and make out it's as simple as a formulaic approach, 1,2,3=money

Rather than just sell it you automate it and watch it print money.

Return to “General discussion”