McGregor vs Khabib | UFC 229 | Betting odds

A place to discuss anything.
Kafkaesque

Trader Pat wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:09 pm
I just cant believe that people in the States are willing to pay $100 to watch this stuff.
Very few will pay that to sit around alone to watch it. There's more of a tradition in the States of making a social event out of these big sporting events. Subjective opinions on the sport aside, if you're 10, 20, 30 people splitting it, the price isn't that much as part of a larger social night about more than just that sports event.
trader44

i thought it was a decent fight .. people buy into the hype to much of mgregor just as when he fought mayweather,, khabib had never been knocked down and hadnt lost a round and has been hit by some heavy punchers but all opf a sudden mgregor is going to spark him :lol:
Trader Pat

Feel a bit sorry for Khabib, he robbed himself of a chance to stand proudly in the middle of the octagon and gloat. Shame he sunk to McGregors level. Wouldn't feel much sympathy for McGregor though, some of the stuff he says is way below the belt.
soccersaint

With the Lay landed it’s all in on Fury to go the same way...

Let’s hope we don’t see scenes like that again...what a way to end your career McGregor.... all that paper talk and if your gonna call someone a snitch and a terrorist best you back it up afterwards....

Anyway, Khabib will clearly lose his belt and if Fury wins I will lose my home...

Think I am safe with that one :mrgreen:

Return to “General discussion”