Trading in France

A place to discuss anything.
youngadam

Hello Forum.

Looooonnnnng time lurker with matched betting history like many before me. While matched betting, i did dip my fingers into trading (horse pre-race) about 3 years ago and quickly realised it was not as easy as i thought. Stopped immediately.

I continue to make quite a bit through matched betting despite it recently falling on its arse so am still regularly watching the horse markets.

Also had a not a small amount of debt (not gambling related) and know that to start to learn to trade while you have debt affects your head (not positively) so all time has gone into reading, reading reading and watching (vids/markets). While matched betting i have spent countless hours watching horse markets to get decent lay odds and have already recognised a number of patterns in certain fields and races.

Initially wanted to be like Mr Berry but have since come to the conclusion that Peter is probably more my style (alas hair included in that... smiley face). Loving your work on this forum guys - thank you.

Anyways. I moved to south of France because of partner 3 years ago so basically my question is can i use a VPS and start my official studies from where i am??
Dallas

If you already have a Betfair account registered at an English address (or anywhere BF is fully permitted) then yes you can use a VPS from anywhere to continue accessing the exchange

Return to “General discussion”