BF Auto cashout

A place to discuss anything.
cmuddle

Just tried out of curiosity the BF Auto Cashout feature and it totally failed.
Even in the slow market like football.

I wonder why they implemented it?
ShaunWhite

I tried it just once 'for a laugh' on the horses inplay and I got more than I was expecting.
I thought it might be a nice alternative to greening inplay with guardian as it runs at bfhq. I didn't pursue the idea.
Derek27

I have used it pre-race, it sometimes takes a few attempts if the market is moving quickly but I wouldn't dream of using it in play.
ShaunWhite

Are there any Ts&Cs to back it up?

If a punter asks for a fiver and the market touches the necessary price, you'd have thought there's an obligation there somewhere to cough up.
Kafkaesque

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:15 pm
Are there any Ts&Cs to back it up?

If a punter asks for a fiver and the market touches the necessary price, you'd have thought there's an obligation there somewhere to cough up.
You'd be disappointed. I can recall seeing CS reply on Twitter on more than one occassion - during outages and when football matches hasn't gone inplay as advertised - that cashout is not guarenteed. The only thing you'll ever find in the T&Cs is stuff covering BF's own a*** nomatter what.
ShaunWhite

Kafkaesque wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:50 pm
The only thing you'll ever find in the T&Cs is stuff covering BF's own a*** no matter what.
Thought so. BF get a lot of stick but it's not just them, it's the way of the world.

Return to “General discussion”