is the sportbook the mainsite nowadays for betfair?

A place to discuss anything.
Euler

I offer the vast majority of positions to the market and I wasn't offered a thing. But I'm not really surprised.

Betfair has never offered me anything and probably never will. I get fawned over in other business relationships either in terms of the relationship or comms, but I get none of either from Betfair. That's why I often express frustration with them as a company.
spreadbetting

PDC wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:15 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:02 pm
As far as I know it was open to all PC payers.
The tweet says selected customers, not all PC payers and as a PC I wasn't offered/selected and I am sure I saw on the other thread this was discussed that PW said he didn't hear anything so it seems you are one of the selected chosen ones :)
Sorry , I meant all PC bands , 20% rate as well as the 40/50/60's, should have made it clearer.

It is a bad show they leave Peter out in the cold especially as he's probably been one of the biggest advocates of exchanges and driven alot of business their way other than just from the software. I'd imagine Peter's probably betting at maximum capacity anyway so they wouldn't imagine any increase in liquidity from him but either way you'd still expect a xmas hamper or something. In the past they used to send out cards etc, think the only things I've ever had were a pack of cards, sadly lost as they'd be a rarity now, and a pair of gloves, binned as they were probably too small even for a five year old.

Return to “General discussion”