Lay the draw and knowing how much the greening up will be

A place to discuss anything.
guzinit

Hi Everyone

Obviously I'm a newbie, by the way of the question and in the future questions i will be asking you kind people. Laying the draw then greening up after goal , is there a math formula how to determine the price of the green up, as also looking how to go about doing 0-0 to edge the bet, NO laughing out load now ;) sure you were all new to this .

Guz
Derek27

Hi guzinit, welcome to the forum.

I'm not a football trader but I can tell you that when the first goal is scored the price of the draw will go out (unless a hot favourite conceded), but there is no mathematical formula to work it out - it all depends on what price traders and bettors think the draw is now worth, and this will depend entirely on the teams and how the game is going.

Or did you mean working out the stake?
guzinit

Thanks Derek

No that's what I was trying to get , thanks for your reply. Haven't a clue what I'm doing , just thought I would give this a go.

Thanks again
Derek27

Whatever you do, use small stakes until you get the hang of things as you can't realistically expect to win anything while you're learning the ropes. You'll find plenty of advice and ideas in various sports on this forum.

Good luck.
wearthefoxhat

guzinit wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:41 pm
Hi Everyone

Obviously I'm a newbie, by the way of the question and in the future questions i will be asking you kind people. Laying the draw then greening up after goal , is there a math formula how to determine the price of the green up, as also looking how to go about doing 0-0 to edge the bet, NO laughing out load now ;) sure you were all new to this .

Guz
Soccer Mystic would give you a strong prediction.

Open the market of the game you want to trade, and click on the football icon; = Soccer Mystic
soccer.PNG
Enter time of first goal you think will occur for the home or away side and it will show the new estimated odds.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

Here's a you tube video. (search for others on there too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX6kyOHcYP0
JTEDL

+1

There's no exact formula as there are a lot of factors which determine how much the green up (or loss) will be:

Odds of teams playing - ie odds on fav or evenly matched
time of goal - later the goal bigger the profit usually
which team scores the goal

Generally, on an equally matched game a first half goal will make 20-30% of lay stake which would only be around 10% or less of your liability.

Game with a odds on favourite, if they score first will be a bigger profit but will be a high price on draw to start, if underdog scores first, price will come in so will be red not green.
guzinit

Thanks everyone for them posts, will start getting the old grey matter working now, just another quick one iv'e seen on one of Peter's video's that he put's out about certain things ie football teams score ratings certain races what may trade well stufflike that.

Been looking for the edge everyone istalking about , guess i'll be at the back of the line when you all find it :lol: :lol:

Again many thanks

Return to “General discussion”