Lest we Forget - 100 Years On

A place to discuss anything.
spreadbetting

You never actually come across as a peace loving 60's hippy child, if I'm being honest , Oliver.
jimibt

spreadbetting wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:11 pm
You never actually come across as a peace loving 60's hippy child, if I'm being honest , Oliver.
i blame the now defunct *silk road* ;)
CallumPerry

Screaming for people to be compassionate when calling them names... ok. To get this topic back on track, I was teaching in a year 1 class and a year 4 class today who were finishing off some work creative work for the school in Walsall. It's lovely to be feel proud to be British.

Had some very nice conversations about how each young child paid their respects yesterday, a lot of boys saying how they went to the football at the weekend and how good of a job their locals teams did to beautifully: welcome, host and respect many service men and women. I went to visit my brother yesterday and we went to Arsenal vs Wolves. They introduced 100 service people, lay down a combined wreath from both teams and whole thing was so well done.
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:23 am
Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:47 am
I've just set it on my planner too (21:30 this Sunday)
I hadn't seen that on the tv guide, thx.
I think I'll go and watch it round my old mum's....but then watch it again back home on a decent telly, & not at ear-splitting volume, another time :)
One of the best programs I've seen in a while, at first I wasn't thinking much of it but then once it got going the number of new perspectives it covers with the views of those on the front was really hard-hitting, and of course the way the colour and detail was done really added to it and brought it to life.

Anyone who hasn't seen it well worth a watch!

Return to “General discussion”