Happy Valentines day all...

A place to discuss anything.
jimibt

[this space left intentionally blank]... :twisted:

... in other words, rmbr to take a few mins off tonite - h3ll hath no fury an' all that!! ;)
Dallas

And there's me thinking your Valentine for this year was this forum community :)
jimibt

Dallas wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:03 pm
And there's me thinking your Valentine for this year was this forum community :)
... that's every other day!! :roll:
ShaunWhite

jimibt wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:32 pm

... in other words, rmbr to take a few mins off tonite - h3ll hath no fury an' all that!! ;)
Being awkward sods we deliberately don't do anything special on the day convention (or commerce) tells us to.

But that only works because we do random nice things throughout the year. If you make any other day apart from 14th Feb extra special....that buys you a hell of a lot more brownie points than you might think :) And if you're missus still rates 14/2, then you can get away with a crappy card and chocs if you've done that. ;)
ShaunWhite

jimibt wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:12 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:03 pm
... that's every other day!! :roll:
See what I mean, no card for us today is fine, because he shows us love every day. :lol:
jimibt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:14 pm
jimibt wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:32 pm

If you make any other day apart from 14th Feb extra special....that buys you a hell of a lot more brownie points than you might think :)
yup, roll on the 13th Feb again :D
ShaunWhite

jimibt wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:24 pm
yup, roll on the 13th Feb again :D
:)
As if straight from the pages of Sun Tsu and the Art of Valantines Day, I've just been handed coffee and toasted bacon and mushroom sandwich, and I can smell bolognais cooking for tonight. Misson accomplished on Jan 10th by the looks of things :lol:
eightbo

I'm in a love/hate relationship with my trading
CallumPerry

The equation is actually Euler's equation too, that was too perfect of a present to pass up :lol: Hope she appreciated it.
Euler

She bought me one saying I love you more than chocolate. I think that sums up both of us really!
bennyboy351

My partner and I - if she wasn't so stubborn she'd be my wife by now - have been 'around the block' too many times to be too easily surprised. We prefer to do those silly, pointless(?) things that show each other that we care; but by God we aren't going to say something too 'soppy' out loud and show weakness! (yeah right!!!!)

We exchange cards (making a few more Pounds for the card-makers) and token gifts and try to appreciate each other's positive points a bit more, whilst forgiving the negative. :lol:

Hope you all had a great day with your partners?

Return to “General discussion”