Can't Find Thread!

A place to discuss anything.
CallumPerry

Ahhhhh, hoping somebody could help me please? There was a thread a while back and I can’t remember the name of it, been searching keywords for a good 15 minutes now and will continue to do so but could do with some help please!

Somebody asked for a list of all of the race course names in the UK and their BetFair abbreviations, that info would really help me out too. I am starting to look at clever ways of chopping up my past data and doing so by course would help loads + distance and everything else that can be derived from the string in the A1 cell on a spreadsheet.

Stupidly, my logger missed out row 1 for all of the January races on my spreadsheet so I need to manually add this string into A1 in every individual log file for the month! Going to take me a few hours!! Does anybody know where I can find the exact string from by any chance? I’m hoping the free one-second data BetFair offer themselves contains it, can somebody please confirm this as I’m about to pop out for a few hours.

Callum :)
Dallas

Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17734

Just for reference, I used the 'Advanced Search' and entered the keyword 'list' and searched by topic title and it came up 4th in the search
CallumPerry

Much appreciated Dallas! I used the search area under the quick picks heading at the top left of my screen, once there I didn't see any option for an 'advanced search' but if the area I'm in is indeed that then I have been navigating around just fine up until now using this area (Since you pointed out to me a while back).

Just couldn't think of the name of the thread for the life of me, proper blonde moment :oops: I searched 'list' amongst other keywords but didn't find it somehow :oops: :oops:

Thank you again!
Dallas

CallumPerry wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:35 pm
Much appreciated Dallas! I used the search area under the quick picks heading at the top left of my screen, once there I didn't see any option for an 'advanced search' but if the area I'm in is indeed that then I have been navigating around just fine up until now using this area (Since you pointed out to me a while back).

Just couldn't think of the name of the thread for the life of me, proper blonde moment :oops: I searched 'list' amongst other keywords but didn't find it somehow :oops: :oops:

Thank you again!
Yes that is the 'advanced area' so you were in the right place, you might not be using the same forum 'skin' as me but it should appear around the same place
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CallumPerry

Yep, different skin. Still no excuse for my stupidness :lol:

Return to “General discussion”