Trading Masterclass

A place to discuss anything.
johnsheppard

Hello there,

I am reading through the masterclass info on the betangel website, at https://www.betangelacademy.com/trading-masterclass/
...and I notice two things;

a) Peter has more hair on his head in the photos there than his youtube videos
b) One gets a "324-page ‘trading bible’ to take away"

It is b) that I am more interested in. Could anyone elaborate on what is in that trading bible? and is there a way to purchase it seperately... (I'm not really up for masterclasses)...trading bibles I like the sound of tho...

Thanks for any thoughts
Dallas

It can't be bought separately.
If I remember rightly there is a lot of stuff in it that expands further on what Peter discusses during the course so a lot wouldn't be of much use without having attended the course.
Derek27

When people started referring to the Timeform annuals as the 'bible' of the turf, Phil Bull used to say, "I don't take kindly to being associated with that publication". ;)
CallumPerry

Any news on a MasterClass return? Never done one, would be useful. Also, to meet like-minded traders.
Euler

Yes, we just started doing test events ahead of restarting courses. Need to do some work to bring the content up to date with latest thinking.
CallumPerry

Fantastic. Looking forward to it!
johnsheppard

Does anyone from countries other than UK attend these things?

I'm from Australia. It's a long way to come!

What are the chances of such a bible/documentation being published by Betangel in a less masterclass dependant form? (I presume there's not much money in such an endevour)...

Thank you for any thoughts!
mcgoo

johnsheppard wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:09 am

What are the chances of such a bible/documentation being published by Betangel in a less masterclass dependant form? (I presume there's not much money in such an endevour)...

Often wondered the same (Also Oz here). Failing that I might have to make a return pilgrimage to the UK to do the course :shock:
wearthefoxhat

johnsheppard wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:34 pm
Hello there,

I am reading through the masterclass info on the betangel website, at https://www.betangelacademy.com/trading-masterclass/
...and I notice two things;

a) Peter has more hair on his head in the photos there than his youtube videos
b) One gets a "324-page ‘trading bible’ to take away"

It is b) that I am more interested in. Could anyone elaborate on what is in that trading bible? and is there a way to purchase it seperately... (I'm not really up for masterclasses)...trading bibles I like the sound of tho...

Thanks for any thoughts
The Bible
Bible.GIF
Example of Extra stuff
Styles.GIF
Just guessing, I should imagine any new course(s) would have some extras added in. ie: Automation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

johnsheppard wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:09 am

On the last one, there were 2 others that flew in to attend. I'm UK based, but still chose to book a night in a hotel (£50), and arrive fresh/alert.
I believe the next one will be at a new venue, not too far away from the old offices.
Emmson

The only book about betfair trading I found useful was written by someone who attended a bet angel course. I know that because his blog told us.
Korattt

Euler wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:24 pm
Yes, we just started doing test events ahead of restarting courses. Need to do some work to bring the content up to date with latest thinking.
That’s good to hear, I’ll be first in the queue
sa7med

Can we expect one early 2020?
jamesg46

Can we have this done by application instead of first come first served. When the meet and greet was announced it sold out in minutes, when this gets announced you better be the fastest course Booker in the west Haha
Derek27

If I was Peter I'd put places up for auction and offer them to the highest bidders. ;)

Return to “General discussion”