Trading Masterclass

A place to discuss anything.
Emmson

The only book about betfair trading I found useful was written by someone who attended a bet angel course. I know that because his blog told us.
Korattt

Euler wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:24 pm
Yes, we just started doing test events ahead of restarting courses. Need to do some work to bring the content up to date with latest thinking.
That’s good to hear, I’ll be first in the queue
sa7med

Can we expect one early 2020?
jamesg46

Can we have this done by application instead of first come first served. When the meet and greet was announced it sold out in minutes, when this gets announced you better be the fastest course Booker in the west Haha
Derek27

If I was Peter I'd put places up for auction and offer them to the highest bidders. ;)
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:53 pm
If I was Peter I'd put places up for auction and offer them to the highest bidders. ;)
Dont be making these sort of suggestions Derek, itll cost me more Haha
mcgoo

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:58 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:53 pm
Dont be making these sort of suggestions Derek, itll cost me more Haha
..and there's long-haul airfare too :lol:
wearthefoxhat

One idea: A live Skype - Masterclass. (or a similar platform)

The materials could be emailed in .pdf form (The bible + other materials)

My own preference is to attend and meet everyone, but the logistics wouldn't suit everyone. Flights/Hotels/Time resources/costs could be saved.

The ability to record the session and replay at any time, would be invaluable too. (notes and remembering ideas in context get lost over time)
sa7med

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:01 am

My own preference is to attend and meet everyone, but the logistics wouldn't suit everyone. Flights/Hotels/Time resources/costs could be saved.

The ability to record the session and replay at any time, would be invaluable too. (notes and remembering ideas in context get lost over time)
I think the danger in that is piracy and soon finding the masterclass and accompanied material on napster
MobiusGrey

I was looking only the other day at the training courses on the Bet Angel website and wishing these were still a 'thing'. I could definitely do with a session as I can't seem to crack pre-race at all, get close but no cigar. I'd certainly be up for a trip down to Southampton :geek:
mcgoo

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:01 am

'Would crawl over broken glass to have this option :D ..but as above the recording etc...is a problem.The PDF can be encrypted/Cloud authenticated DRM applied of course which limits copying risk to a degree but until there's an option to prevent screen recording on all devices via super smart DRM or similar, the risk is there.
Still, would be such a great option and one I would gladly pay for. :)
Edit: I guess one maybe be able to do something clever with each class and watermark/digitally sign the video (if possible for each individual) but am guessing DRM is not quite there yet...possible in future though with streaming etc I am sure.At least then you could sue the ass off the responsible individual..anyway I am off in techie nirvana :lol: :ugeek:
FingersCrossed

I agree mcgoo, seems impossible to keep that 'cat in the bag' once let loose, but it would be super.
I'm hoping to attend a Masterclass and that there will be an application process, perhaps along the lines of 'Trader Triage' where we all submit our P/L and the BetAngels decide who needs the help most :lol:
Euler

Thanks for your interest guys. It sort of stopped by accident, as when we moved offices, that kicked off a whole load of other stuff and I just never found the time to start them again. As I'm not reliant on the income from them I just never got it going again.

I get enough queries to feel I should, but it wouldn't be in an online format. We suffered a lot of plagiarism over time, so trying to get credit were its due would be high up the list. But also sharing content of value, by its nature, has to be restrictive.

I'm on a project at the moment that will last at least the whole of November. So I guess new year is the most likely window.
Korattt

so the “Advanced Online Course” that was offered for those that have already attended a course has been totally binned I take it?
thatsmy2bucks

Good morning all.
@Euler, @Dallas, any news on master class yet? awaiting it since a long time :)

Return to “General discussion”