Betfair Exchange Betting History Downloads

A place to discuss anything.
deestar

Thanks both. A little outside my knowledge base but gives me something to work with. Back to school I go!
jimibt

deestar wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:39 am
Thanks both. A little outside my knowledge base but gives me something to work with. Back to school I go!
i've always found that anything FREE will take you so far, until things change that are beyond your control. the investment in having control over your activities cannot be overstated!!

enjoy the new school, but rmbr that *playtime* (recess/the break) is just as important! :D
longmot

This looks fixed. You can download more than before. They may have changed the way they define what is included between the dates as I had some diffs. Possibly using settled date rather than placed date.
firlandsfarm

deestar wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:08 am
Old market field: GB / Wind 24th Jun / 20:55 1m2f Hcap
New Market Field: Horse Racing / 20:25 Leicester / Win

A real pain.
You gain some you lose some, that's life! Like you deestar I will regret the loss of the Country Code :( but I will benefit from the introduction of the market … it's a pain when dogs and horses have the same location … this solves that. :)
deestar

firlandsfarm wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:32 pm
deestar wrote:

A real pain.
You gain some you lose some, that's life! Like you deestar I will regret the loss of the Country Code :( but I will benefit from the introduction of the market … it's a pain when dogs and horses have the same location … this solves that. :)
What about when dogs and dogs have the same location though, or indeed horses and horses. Bendigo trots v Bendigo gallops. Newcastle Dogs (Aus) v Newcastle Dogs (UK)
firlandsfarm

deestar wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:36 pm
firlandsfarm wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:32 pm
deestar wrote:

A real pain.
What about when dogs and dogs have the same location though, or indeed horses and horses. Bendigo trots v Bendigo gallops. Newcastle Dogs (Aus) v Newcastle Dogs (UK)
I agree, thought about that after my post …

Different sports (e.g. Newcastle GB horses v's Newcastle GB dogs) is easier
Different Countries needs workaround, I guess we can parse UK v's AUS by event time
Same Countries, same Sports. Difficult. Maybe a cross parse with the Bf Reports depending on activity.

I haven't come across the Trots (in a horse racing sense! :lol: ) v's Gallops. It would help if Bf could recategorize Harness/Pace/Trot Horse Racing into their own separate category.

Return to “General discussion”