General discussion : Betfair P&L screen changes

A place to discuss anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
Naffman
Posts: 4297
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am

Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:56 am

jameegray1 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:54 am
Naffman wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:39 pm
'Download spreadsheet' now coming back as an error, absolutely awful, how is this an improvement?
The limit for a spreadsheet download to work has been set to 410 markets or you get an error. The limit for any report to even run has been set to 1000 markets or it just brings back nothing.

Despite several back and forth emails to Betfair Escalations asking for a report to be sent to me for last week (about 3k markets) they still sent me yet another email today telling me I can use the new P&L screen to download my own reports.

It is a disgrace.
Thanks for your help and I agree its quite unbelievable, who is making these awful decisions where loading a weeks p/l would be instant, just then it took almost 10 seconds :roll:

Speaking of you not getting any worthwhile response back from BF I tried raising my exposure limit and all the replies are automated now, cutting costs left right and centre, get me to Honest Joe

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 19582
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:45 am

I keep wondering if Betfair is pursuing the blockbuster video strategy of "Managed Dissatisfaction"

They know they are pissing people off but feel that they can get away with it so don't care.

Blockbuster had to change it, but it was too late by the time they did and for a number of reasons they were unable to change model to compete with new ones.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data ... dex991.htm

User avatar
rik
Posts: 930
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:16 am
Location: London

Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:00 pm

jameegray1 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:28 pm
I notice that despite Betfair being unable to provide me with an accurate P&L for last week they have had absolutely no trouble calculating and communicating my exact Premium Charge due. I also suspect they will be debiting my account without issue bang on time tomorrow noon. :lol:
ive been going day by day and just added them together as 2 days was too many markets most days, more effort of course but worked

User avatar
Naffman
Posts: 4297
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am

Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:11 pm

Euler wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:45 am
I keep wondering if Betfair is pursuing the blockbuster video strategy of "Managed Dissatisfaction"

They know they are pissing people off but feel that they can get away with it so don't care.

Blockbuster had to change it, but it was too late by the time they did and for a number of reasons they were unable to change model to compete with new ones.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data ... dex991.htm
Completely agree

MAGTRADEUK
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 12:55 pm

Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:32 pm

three month p and l does not appear to be working for me, can get 30 days but not 3 months... anyone else ??

Emmson
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:38 pm

MAGTRADEUK wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:32 pm
three month p and l does not appear to be working for me, can get 30 days but not 3 months... anyone else ??
I can't even get 30 days, I'm limited to 7 days possibly down to the sheer amounts of bets I placed on some recent cricket games.

jameegray1
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:16 pm

Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:33 am

MAGTRADEUK wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:32 pm
three month p and l does not appear to be working for me, can get 30 days but not 3 months... anyone else ??
The limit for a spreadsheet download to work has been set to 410 markets or you get an error. The limit for any report to even run has been set to 1000 markets or it just brings back nothing.

User avatar
gazuty
Posts: 1615
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 am

Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:28 am

jameegray1 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:33 am
MAGTRADEUK wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:32 pm
three month p and l does not appear to be working for me, can get 30 days but not 3 months... anyone else ??
The limit for a spreadsheet download to work has been set to 410 markets or you get an error. The limit for any report to even run has been set to 1000 markets or it just brings back nothing.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

deestar
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:17 pm

Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:04 pm

Anyone else unable to access the P+L today?

Coming back with this "There were no results for that report query"

AngelsWithDirtyFaces
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:08 am

Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:38 pm

deestar wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:04 pm
Anyone else unable to access the P+L today?

Coming back with this "There were no results for that report query"
I did earlier, when using Chrome. Switched to Firefox and discovered I can see everything going back the whole three months. So I cleared my browser cache and retried using Chrome amd that too now displays full P&L. I've even got pagination back which helps. Hopefully will also get pagination back soon for the Account Statement page.

Post Reply

Return to “General discussion”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest