General discussion : Betfair P&L screen changes

A place to discuss anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
Naffman
Posts: 4309
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am

Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:52 am

If I pick last 7 days and greyhounds has x amount of pages then horse racing will only show the same amount of pages and can't go back any further unless I type the next page number in :roll:

spreadbetting
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:44 am

Yep it's ridiculous they can't even get the page numbers right when they're supposed to be a tech company and even have the previous code that worked.

User avatar
rik
Posts: 934
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:16 am
Location: London

Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:33 pm

been 2 weeks now the indivudual markets dont show on the profit/loss statement.
anyone else the same or has a solution? it shows the profit/loss overview for each sport but not the individual markets, only if download to spreadsheet

User avatar
ShaunWhite
Posts: 6188
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:42 am

Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:54 pm

rik wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:33 pm
been 2 weeks now the indivudual markets dont show on the profit/loss statement.
anyone else the same or has a solution? it shows the profit/loss overview for each sport but not the individual markets, only if download to spreadsheet
Clearing the cache worked for me (using Firefox). Page numbering is still ify when you switch between sports but it's 1 step fwd vs the 2 steps we went back.

User avatar
rik
Posts: 934
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:16 am
Location: London

Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:03 pm

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:54 pm
rik wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Clearing the cache worked for me (using Firefox). Page numbering is still ify when you switch between sports but it's 1 step fwd vs the 2 steps we went back.
doesnt work for me, tried different browser and reset browsing data, just shows the overview but not the individual markets
on my phone its as regular

Anbell
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:31 am

Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:33 am

rik wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:03 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:54 pm
rik wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Clearing the cache worked for me (using Firefox). Page numbering is still ify when you switch between sports but it's 1 step fwd vs the 2 steps we went back.
doesnt work for me, tried different browser and reset browsing data, just shows the overview but not the individual markets
on my phone its as regular
Ive been told they're working on a solution

User avatar
rik
Posts: 934
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:16 am
Location: London

Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:23 am

Anbell wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:33 am

Ive been told they're working on a solution
i found out this happens if i try to get the statement for a subaccount while being logged into the main account
if you have a sub account you need to log into each account separately to get a full statement, for me at least

Anbell
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:31 am

Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:39 am

rik wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:23 am
Anbell wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:33 am

Ive been told they're working on a solution
i found out this happens if i try to get the statement for a subaccount while being logged into the main account
if you have a sub account you need to log into each account separately to get a full statement, for me at least
Cheers. Same here.

spreadbetting
Posts: 2870
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:11 pm

Has anyone else noticed the profit and loss screen just doesn't balance up correctly? If I download the records they add up with my own records but simply viewing them on the webpage they're out. Only seems to be the horse racing but when I downlaod the csv and simply sum the pnl column it's out of line with what the webpage is reporting for the horse racing profit.

User avatar
rik
Posts: 934
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:16 am
Location: London

Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:12 pm

spreadbetting wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:11 pm
Has anyone else noticed the profit and loss screen just doesn't balance up correctly? If I download the records they add up with my own records but simply viewing them on the webpage they're out. Only seems to be the horse racing but when I downlaod the csv and simply sum the pnl column it's out of line with what the webpage is reporting for the horse racing profit.
same total for me
much difference or just cents?

Post Reply

Return to “General discussion”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest